What's a CM forum without the Peng Challenge?

Mace

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

I hate you all, but my special hate is reserved for Seanachai.

Why?

Because he drank all your booze - again.

He then said nasty - but probably true - things about you ?

THEN he passed out on the floor ,and chundered when he woke up ?

I see a pattern here. Just move and don't tell him your new adress.

Noba.

ps. Is there one, or two "D's" in address adress ?

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Boo,

Does this mean you will contribute to a gift for Andreas?

Love,

Elvis

Andreas getting hitched eh? Congratulations to both bride and groom, I will happily contribute to a gift, but how? I have paypal will that do?

Anyhoo.....

Hello from Germany... I´ve been left alone while Menschy is working, so thought I´d stop by to let you all know (especially Roger) that Mensch is a total *sweetie* I´m having a great time and have never been happier... least not for a long time....

I´m using his Mac, and although it´s a lovely machine the bloody keyboard is totally different from mine so it´s taken forever to type this. Hard work......

Anyhoo... I´m contemplating going for a stroll to pass the time till he comes home, but the place is full of GERMANS!!!!

I´m sure they lock their children away at weekends as I haven´t seen many the last few days.. and when we past the swing park yesterday, although there were a few small children playing they hardly made a noise... very strange..

Then this morning I saw dozens of them going to school.... where the hell did they come from?

Ah well.... time to bite the bullet and go outside..

Wish me luck!!

P.S, I can´t speak a word of German, so should be interesting!

By God Sir Shaw your old age and placement in Spanish Fork, Utah have addled your pathetically small, liquor soaked brain. I was a squire of shudder Marlow.

Of course you would forget about me as venturing in to Sir Lorak's website to save me picture was apperently too difficult a task for you.

If I knew you actually sent turns back I would challenge you, but fighting you would present all the challenge of putting kittens into a sack and dropkicking them.

Originally posted by Wildman:

Bah,Andreas finds a bride, and Peng's daughters actually have talent. The world's gone to hell in a handbasket I say.

Even Berli is looking heavenward at the fortitude poor Germanboy's wife must have to put up with that bespecticuled geek.

Well, the Fury are no longer undefeated. We suffered a 5-3 drubbing on Saturday. Madge let two of the goals in, one of which she just sort of watched go by. She made some fine defensive plays too, but mostly seemed to be out of sorts and not much into the game. Natalie had an assist, and a couple of shots on goal. She was tearing around the field like a demon, trying to win the thing on her own in the last quarter when we were down 5-2.

One goal that was scored on our other goalie Ashley was a total fluke. A defender was trying to clear the ball and it bounced off the knee of one of the other team's players, flew high in the air and came down into the goal from about midway between the penalty box and mid-field. The poor goalie had not a chance.

The other team had a ringer. Katrina (how I hate her) she was like a hurricane. She was everywhere. She scored 3 of their goals. She was taller, faster, more talented and meaner than anyone else on the field. Next time we play them I am putting a person on her. It will screw up the zone, but I'm putting a middie on her who will dog her every dribble.

Next Saturday its indoors at the Riverfront sports complex in downtown Scranton, and scouting reports that the team we are up against will be a pushover. No. Not really, I have no idea what the team we are playing is like. But indoors should be fun. This time I don't think the girls will be so overconfident. You should have heard them before the game this week. I smiled quietly to myself at the braggadocio. They got sloppy and were shocked, SHOCKED! when they were not the first to draw blood.

We'll get em next time.

Peng,

There are NO boxes on a soccer pitch, if you meant the penalty area, then just say so. Any dissent will be a yellow card to you.

You will find that on an indoor field, the ball is much quicker and will bounce more. the girls will have to adjust their passing. Here, the indoor pitches are on the artifical turf, which is MUCH better then astroturf. Look like blades of grass, but on top of a ground up rubber base.

Remember, you have two soccer referees here, Winecape and myself.

Rune

rune

I sit corrected. "Penalty area" is what I meant to say. One of our goals was a penalty shot due to some skulduggery by our opponents in the "Penalty Area," when our first line was pressing home an attack. A vicious assault was made on one of our forwards - all elbows and feet were hurled at her while she tried to collect a pass from her left winger. She'd have had a sure score if the other side played fair. Turns out she got her goal after all.

The indoor place to which we are going has that artificial turf stuff. They had a game on it last year, and yes, it did seem to be a bit more bouncy-bouncy than the outdoor natural grass and weeds variety of field. Although with the drought we have had this summer and everything bone dry and the ground rock hard the fields are very fast this season. Lots of boo-boos on the knees too when a player goes down. It is amazing what a difference a year makes. Last year a fall would often provoke tears and a stoppage of play (at least from the one who fell) This year they are up and running again right away.

I noticed the 1:1 representation and casualties thread ... didn't read it since it looks like groggly stuff, but it occured to me that if BFC needs to test the 1:1 representation and casualties we could offer Boo Radley.

Not quite 1:1 of course, more like .5:1 but close enough I'm thinking.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I noticed the 1:1 representation and casualties thread ... didn't read it since it looks like groggly stuff, but it occured to me that if BFC needs to test the 1:1 representation and casualties we could offer Boo Radley.

Not quite 1:1 of course, more like .5:1 but close enough I'm thinking.

We could make a good case for rounding Boo off to the next hole.

Not quite 1:1 of course, more like 5:1 but close enough I'm thinking.

Joe

Why sing my own praises when there are so many lesser mortals more than willing to extol my virtues?

Yes, Joe, it is true that I am FIVE TIMES the man of anyone here (Most epecially, the Ladies), with FIVE TIMES the wit, FIVE TIMES the tactical acumen, FIVE TIMES the flavor of normal, sugar-free gum and FIVE TIMES the lasting power of ordinary roll-on deoderants.

But I'm also humble and I must admit that you have brought a tear to this old man's eye with your kind words.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Not quite 1:1 of course, more like 5:1 but close enough I'm thinking.

Joe

Why sing my own praises when there are so many lesser mortals more than willing to extol my virtues?

Yes, Joe, it is true that I am FIVE TIMES the man of anyone here (Most epecially, the Ladies), with FIVE TIMES the wit, FIVE TIMES the tactical acumen, FIVE TIMES the flavor of normal, sugar-free gum and FIVE TIMES the lasting power of ordinary roll-on deoderants.

But I'm also humble and I must admit that you have brought a tear to this old man's eye with your kind words. </font>

So how much do you pay them? $20 a head?

it is true that I am FIVE TIMES the man of anyone here (Most epecially, the Ladies), with FIVE TIMES the wit, FIVE TIMES the tactical acumen, FIVE TIMES the flavor of normal, sugar-free gum and FIVE TIMES the lasting power of ordinary roll-on deoderants.

And you post FIVE TIMES more than we want you to.