What's a CM forum without the Peng Challenge?

Mace

Originally posted by BradLats:

Actually, I think it would be good to get rid of the Peng rubbich altogether. Has never served a contructive purpose and only chews up BFC resources. These should be locked or deleted as soon as they appear.

You forgot to bold Peng... oh & spell check

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BradLats:

Actually, I think it would be good to get rid of the Peng rubbich altogether. Has never served a contructive purpose and only chews up BFC resources. These should be locked or deleted as soon as they appear.

You forgot to bold Peng... oh & spell check </font>

Alright, listen up. I'm leaving for 3 weeks on holidays. Yes holidays cause I really needed them. Doing absolutely no work at all during July and August made me real tired, so I decided I should take a break and go get me a tan.

Anyhoo since it's a holiday and I won't bother myself and post here.

So try not to get anything stuck up your noses while I'm gone. Okay?

Originally posted by dalem:

I am declaring Martian Law in the MBT.

Under Martian Law, references to the barbarian practice known as "football", "soccer", or "footie" are hereby and hereafter prohibited under pain of Seanachai.

But ... but how am I to proclaim the wonders (potential though they be at this point) of my beloved Dallas Cowboys ... oh wait ... I just did ... never mind.

Joe

Originally posted by BradLats:

You were dropped on your head at birth weren't you?

P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAY STIKKY

Don't forget to send a postcard!

Under Martian Law, references to the barbarian practice known as "football", "soccer", or "footie" are hereby and hereafter prohibited under pain of Seanachai.

Pain for Seanachai is always a good thing.

However, I'd just like to mention that my twin's soccer team, of which I am coach, has blazed to another victory today, 5-2 over some hapless pack of sissy-girls who were no match for the relentlessness of our strikers and the tenacity of our defense. My Nat had 2 assists and her twin Madge made several veddy good saves in goal. This puts us at 2-0 for the young season and we are looking to have quite a go of it this year. I got lucky with a bunch of really talented players - some have played together on other teams and have a good rapport already, there is another set of twins who seem to be able to pass to each other with their eyes closed and two sturdy young ladies who can boot the ball the length of the field without even trying. And they all run faster than grayhounds when they have to. Lucky me.

I only mention this to annoy dalem as he specifically demanded that mentioning soccer be not allowed.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus:

In Mars, things are straightforward. Martians subsist on good food, physical things (e.g. sports or machinery), and sleep, the three essentials of life. As long as these things are present, the Martians are very happy, although they rarely understand the Venusians pre-occupation with things outside of this realm. This bewilderment with the Venusians is the only thing that disrupts the Martians "happy-go-lucky" existence.

In Venus, things are more abstract. Beauty, art, and literature are highly regarded, and Venusians understand that gentle words and careful attention to other Venusians are of the utmost importance since Venusians are most happy when being admired and listened to. Every Venusian pays careful attention to every word spoken by other Venusians, --especially Venusians that are important to them--, so they are unable to fathom the Martians habit of forgetting things that were recently said or discussed.

Advice to Martians: The more attention you give a Venusian, the more she will appreciate you. This could be compliments to her, gifts (of course all Venusians greatly appreciate gifts of beauty, such as flowers or jewelry, even if they SAY they don't need such things), or just listening. Most important, just remember how closely the Venusians observe others, so it's likely that you are being watched very closely if you're important to a Venusian.

Advice to Venusians: The more admiration and respect you give a Martian, even when he's lost his way, the more he will appreciate you. He'll also treasure your silence when he's excitedly engaged in one of the three essentials of life. Most of all, try not to help a Martian unless he asks since he prides himself on finding the solutions to his own problems. He'll treasure your admiration.

Originally posted by Sergei:

PENG IS A GIRLY?!?!?

:cool:

No no no no no... Peng is a POD who is married to a human female. After some skullduggery and voodoo and a bit of modern medical technology, the human female gave birth to twin girls, and then some 16 months later a third twin girl emerged - too late to be a triplet yet not early enough to be anything but a little sister to the twins. Got it?

Originally posted by Sergei:

MrsPeng, do you and your twin sister look like Anna Kournikova? :eek: :cool: :drooooooool:

No you daft nong bastage! Read what Peng said!

He's a bloody pod! Ergo, he (and his twin sister) looks like a giant green corn cob with legs and arms!

And clean that slobber up!!!!

Ok..here's my issue...I see Peng call his daughters "Nat" and "Madge" however I was berated (quite strongly I'm not afraid to say) for calling them Maddy and Natty when they were very young. (Actual names Natalie [my goddaughter] and Madeline) Something needs to be done about this.

Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BradLats:

You were dropped on your head at birth weren't you?

</font>

Originally posted by Elvis:

Ok..here's my issue...I see Peng call his daughters "Nat" and "Madge" however I was berated (quite strongly I'm not afraid to say) for calling them Maddy and Natty when they were very young. (Actual names Natalie [my goddaughter] and Madeline) Something needs to be done about this.

Well ... you could just nip out and shoot yourself to atone ... I'd be in favor of that.

Joe

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I think we should seriously consider using an automatic just to ensure the desired result.

Now let's be clear on this Yeknodathon, we're talking about a fully automatic weapon here right? Because an automatic like a .45 will only pump out a single round per pressure and that could (likely WOULD in the case of Elvis) miss and where would we be then?

Joe

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dunno maybe the heat's affected him or somfink..

I say we should open his pod and check everything is working properly...

Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Dunno maybe the heat's affected him or somfink..

I say we should open his pod and check everything is working properly... </font>