What's a CM forum without the Peng Challenge?

Mace

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Just got back from the family homestead. It's mum's birthday today (78 big ones!) and I went down there to take the folks out to lunch. Thinking about it, I realized that this was the first time that the three of us got to sit down to a meal by ourselves since sometime in 1960.

So that's 78 years of denial that you're her son?

I'm not surprised that you haven't had a sit down dinner since the 60s....they just don't tell you.

Now that that's the cruel jibes out of the way (as expected), seriously wish your mom a happy birthday from us, will yah?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Just got back from the family homestead. It's mum's birthday today (78 big ones!) and I went down there to take the folks out to lunch. Thinking about it, I realized that this was the first time that the three of us got to sit down to a meal by ourselves since sometime in 1960.

So that's 78 years of denial that you're her son?

I'm not surprised that you haven't had a sit down dinner since the 60s....they just don't tell you.

Now that that's the cruel jibes out of the way (as expected), seriously wish your mom a happy birthday from us, will yah? </font>

(Chases rleete around the room with a 24" McCullough chain saw) IS THIS WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND, SPARKY???

You know, you'd be a lot more threatening if you'd bother to start it first.

Originally posted by rleete:

(Chases rleete around the room with a 24" McCullough chain saw) IS THIS WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND, SPARKY???

You know, you'd be a lot more threatening if you'd bother to start it first. </font>

*Hic* Look we've got to give a fecking *Hic* good first impression for the new *Hic* fecking forum... otherwise all those new, sodding, bleedin' SSN's will feck off to the waffles or sumfink *Hic*... I say... *Hic* that we need to stuff those oddstralian batsmen up their own arses... *Hic* and that's a fecking HOLY decleration... *Hic* *Hic*... yeah

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

...otherwise all those new, sodding, bleedin' SSN's will feck off to the waffles...

And this would be wrong, why? </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

...otherwise all those new, sodding, bleedin' SSN's will feck off to the waffles...

And this would be wrong, why? </font>

So, and correct me if I'm wrong, you think that we should have somewhere around 300-400 SSN's in here?

And who will be cleaning up after them, eh?

I elect... YOU!

I couldn’t give a feck about the number of SSN’s however we do need more serfs… perhaps 50 would ‘Save the Pool’ from otherwise certain demographic apocalypso

I thought better of adding my two amerikkkan cents to the "WTF do you mooks want in the new game we are pretending to care what you think" thread started by baldy, so I saved them for you all.

11. I'd like to retain the ability to annex the Sudatenland.

42. I think that Karl Rove should be modeled with the "dirty tricks" skin.

XI. Grass should be smokable.

42.b I'm Hungry

42.a I'd like to retain the ability to remain Hungary or annex it if needed.

Originally posted by Mace:

So that's 78 years of denial that you're her son? *snip* </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

You know, you'd be a lot more threatening if you'd bother to start it first. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Frank Miller (on whose graphic novels the movie was based, and who co-directed, and co-authored the screenplay), should try and get out in the fresh air more. He clearly needs a vacation of boating, fishing and bird-watching.

As well as marathon bouts of "self-pollution".

Michael