What's a CM forum without the Peng Challenge?

Mace

There may be a bit of delay in getting turns out.

That cunning bastiche Papa Kahn just sold me a new house. So not only do I have to tear down and re-setup the home computer system, which means I'll probably lose our game, I'll be paying him commission for the privilege of doing so.

This has to go down as some kind of Peng Challenge Fu

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm crabby.

Someone bring me some lower life-form piece o' ****e whose existence even God doesn't find credible, so that I can make them realize how freaking worthless it is that they're a monument to the wastage of human sperm.

Boo. Front and centre!

Noba. </font>

Browsing the GF I came across a rare posting from my main man Seanachai that was funny from start to finish - at GJK's expense of course.

Seanachai on GJK - "'Groupies'? Groupies?! It is to laugh!

There's probably a fecking bench-warrant out for you right now over your wandering through hotels, spas and health clubs with a digital camera harassing and snapping shots of women attempting to relax.

I can just see you now, reeking of the spilled Texas beer that makes up your only freaking sustenance, with a can of 'Lone Star' in one hand, and a stolen digital camera in the other, wandering around pool-side at the fecking Regency or Hyatt, mumbling 'Ahahaha, yes, come to dirty boy, sweetheart, that's right, stay still, I'm just going to line up this shot of yer toes using your huge breasts as a point o' reference, yes, yes, ooo, darling, you make everything in Texas stand up and take a bow, yes you do...'"

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dr.Love:

Anyone up for a PBEM of CMAK or CMBB baby?

What are you?

Do you call that a challenge?

Does anyone know the status of this thing? </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I'm a Dr.. Of Love.

Oh, for a moment I thought it might be urology and therefore something exciting...

*snort* </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Actually met Speedy today, and I can say nothing but good things about the bloke.

Of course, that may be just because he's some 4 to 6" taller than me and I'm really quite fond of keeping my teeth in my head.

I'll be meeting Mensch next week and he's at least 12" taller than me!!!!

I did intend wearing my 6" stiletto heels to make me appear taller, but I think one of them is still stuck in some SSN's head after Moraine borrowed them...

Originally posted by Dr.Love:

Send me a setup baby.........you know you wanna.

No, No, No, No, No, No. No, No!

You must challenge someone with wit, with panache & preferably with some arrogance (yet tamed by a suitable amount of deference for your betters).

If you intend to Challenge ME, a Holy Knight of Peng & the House of (sigh)JD Morse(sigh), then I will require all of the above (with obviously greater deference) plus an offering of cheese on toast (I’m hungry).

Then & ONLY then will you be ALLOWED to send me a set-up…

PS

Call me (or for that matter ANY Knight or Lady) a 'Baby' again & I'll BOOT your sorry hide so hard that you'll end up hunting the jungles of South East Asia in search of your worthless (& may I say flabby) piece of blubber...

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I'm a Dr.. Of Love.

Oh, for a moment I thought it might be urology and therefore something exciting...

*snort* </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You must challenge someone with wit, with panache & preferably with some arrogance (yet tamed by a suitable amount of deference for your betters).

If you intend to Challenge ME, a Holy Knight of Peng & the House of (sigh)JD Morse(sigh), then I will require all of the above (with obviously greater deference) plus an offering of cheese on toast (I’m hungry).

</font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Really? Hmm... I usually get two or three turns a day from the little bugger.

Well, since we're playing two separate games, it's more like 4-6 turns a day.

Are you feeling a little less love, Mikey?

I don't think he was talking about me, I’ve never even played 'famine' or 'infectious prig' or 'song & dance' or whatever the feck he is... perhaps he's had a bad experience with someone in the Pool and, as a result, has tarred all Cesspoolers with the same brush.

It’s a sad fact of life that we Cesspoolers must continuously act with greater regard to our fellows than would otherwise be expected because any minor discretion will immediately be put down to 'The Pool' rather than the bone idleness/stupidity/malice of the individual.

The good name of the Pool must be continuously defended... which reminds me where's Old Foul?

[ September 01, 2005, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

I've read this entire thread. 15 minutes of my life has gone by and I still have no fecking clue what this Peng Challenge is.

If anyone here thinks they can explain it to me in 100 words or less that a 30 something Software Analyst can understand,

I am waiting...

in the dark...

in a round room...

and I have to pee.