What's a CM forum without the Peng Challenge?

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

Actually met Speedy today, and I can say nothing but good things about the bloke.

Of course, that may be just because he's some 4 to 6" taller than me and I'm really quite fond of keeping my teeth in my head.

But can you run faster than him ? ... Hang on, when I met you, I kind-of laughed behind my hand thinking about how "Public Servant" you looked.

You know, old, balding, over-weight, with tea stains and muffin crumbs stuck on your paunch.

I'm sure he would take pity on you regardless of how lippy you got...

Noba.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Noba, the eagles have been playing well of late.

Sigh.

Piss orf, your mob have Buckleys... even though he plays for [shudder]Collingwood[/shudder]. Fancy only winning by a point. Hardly "Finals" material, that !

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Hang on, when I met you, I kind-of laughed behind my hand thinking about how "Public Servant" you looked.

You know, old, balding, over-weight, with tea stains and muffin crumbs stuck on your paunch.

What the fegg are you talking about?

You know I strike a handsome visage, as the following photo of me attests:

SomeBloke.jpg

That's nothing but pure masculinity!

(PS taken at morning tea, just after scoffing 12 lamingtons and 5 cuppas at one sitting.)

[ August 29, 2005, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Hang on, when I met you, I kind-of laughed behind my hand thinking about how "Public Servant" you looked.

What the fegg are you talking about?

You know I strike a handsome visage, as the following photo of me attests:

SomeBloke.jpg

That's nothing but pure masculinity!

(PS taken at morning tea, just after scoffing 12 lamingtons and 5 cuppas at one sitting.) </font>

Actually met Speedy today, and I can say nothing but good things about the bloke.

Of course, that may be just because he's some 4 to 6" taller than me and I'm really quite fond of keeping my teeth in my head.

I should have left Hylands when you did Mace, I ended up finding another section of Napoleonic books and added another $200 worth to my stack.

In general I was surprised at how civilised Mace appeared and acted, quite unexpected from a civil servant.

P.S.- It was amusing watching the bunch of Police trainees when there was a rearend accident directly in front of them, they had absolutely no idea what to do.

P.P.S.- There is no longer any need to mention football this year, thankyou.

Sigh.

Piss orf, your mob have Buckleys... even though he plays for [shudder]Collingwood[/shudder]. Fancy only winning by a point. Hardly "Finals" material, that !

Noba.

It's interesting when you read this sort of thing out of context.

I mean, usually you would experience this kind of communication only with it's usual accomaniment of hoots, grunts and the beating of sticks on hollow logs.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Sigh.

Noba.

It's interesting when you read this sort of thing out of context.

I mean, usually you would experience this kind of communication only with it's usual accomaniment of hoots, grunts and the beating of sticks on hollow logs. </font>

Before the little twerp shows up in here crowing about his latest success, I'd just like to say that my former Squire Sir Sir 37mm, is a toad and a cad and another toad.

He starts off our last CMBB game with an arty attack that panics a bunch of my guys on the front line, knocks out one of my woefully inadequate 37mm AT guns and kills my 81mm FO.

Then, he shows up with about three companies of SMG squads and TEN T-34's!

Oh, and did I mention that one of his T-34's knocked out my only StuG with it's first shot? At about a billion yards?

So much for superior German optics.

So, he spent the rest of the game with his tanks at a comfortable distance away from my troops and peppered them with cannister shot. At one point, as he was area firing at one beaten up squad in a foxhole, he kept overshooting with his cannister shots and routed three formerly untouched squads, their platoon leader, an HMG and a flamethrower... who were all hiding in a trench behind the aforementioned, beaten up squad.

Oh, and if he comes in here laughing about one of my bunkers which was pointing 45 degrees AWAY from the battle, it's just because I expected him to attack from my right flank.

Which he didn't!

Idiot.

So, I just thought I'd come in here and warn you all that if you plan on playing him, he cannot be counted on.

Oh, and he loves to play CMBB in the winter because he has "so many cool mods!".

Everyone shut the hell up. I'm crabby.

Someone bring me some lower life-form piece o' ****e whose existence even God doesn't find credible, so that I can make them realize how freaking worthless it is that they're a monument to the wastage of human sperm.

Also, I'd like to hear a very nice song in which people find true love and no one dies in agony.

Beyond that, I think that the floor in my bathroom may be rotting out because the toilet is no longer properly seated.

And do you know what? I'm not happy. This is my favourite time of year, and I'm not happy.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm crabby.

Someone bring me some lower life-form piece o' ****e whose existence even God doesn't find credible, so that I can make them realize how freaking worthless it is that they're a monument to the wastage of human sperm.

Boo. Front and centre!

Noba.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm crabby.

Boo. Front and centre!

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm crabby.

Boo. Front and centre!

Noba. </font>