The Peng Challenge Goes Up a Creek Without a Paddle

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

You take my politics, my various pronouncements, my prejudices, my obsessions, and my deepest held beliefs, you smile, and you laugh.

Is that not what freaks do? I believe you set the wheels in motion for this trend...but this is the Cesspool after all. With one of it's guiding principals (if there is such a thing) is if you can't take the ****, stay off the pot. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

It seems some people post only to draw attention to themselves. *shrug*

Not necessarily My Lady ... in the case of NG Cavscout it could that pesky short term memory problem ... or he could have been distracted by something shiny.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

rleete has been saved by a patch.

Wasn't me...I would never save rleete! *shrug* </font>

Of courseJoe Shaw, I could always just jam the rat poison down your throat with a half track just when you think you are safe and can take it easy...

right Mr. Peng?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh,and thank you Mr. Peng again for fixing my computer..

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *laughing maniacly in case you couldn't tell*

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Christ on a crutch. NASCAR? It even bores Satan. Take what side you want in the battle between Good and Evil, but both look at this popular form of entertainment, and walk away. Bored.

's true. nascar is beyond goubt the most boring sport invented by man. Neither god nor I claim credit for nascar, its purely a human mistake

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

's true. nascar is beyond goubt the most boring sport invented by man. Neither god nor I claim credit for nascar, its purely a human mistake

I've finally tracked down Berli's blog . Here's an except:

den we went to makan beef noodles

den walk to parklane

to eat rocher beancurd for dessert!! lol!

den visited harkmusic ... see see look look waste time!

saw my prospective teacher.

long and ragged look.

den we walked back to dhoby goubt

so we walked damn much yesterday!!!!

So like Berli, noone can doubt it's veracity.

Do you Conservative Mother-feckers seriously think that we're all going to 'clap hands for Tinkerbell', and lay down and die? We've got guns, Bubba.

With trigger locks.

Combination trigger locks.

{hmm…did I set it to McChimpy Bu****ler's B-day or Ronnie "Evil Empire" Reagan's?...}

Not what you really want to try to remember after a quart of cheap Scotch and an all-night men's encounter bongo drum session, now is it?

And check your email.

Now THAT, by Gawd, was an authentic, classic Seanachai rant ... pay attention boys and girls you won't see the like after his kayak springs a leak and he drowns ... of course it will have sprung a leak because he was trying to TAKE a leak and punched a hole in the bottom to facilitate his effort.

However, the younger amonst you should take note that when he said :

Take a moment to shuffle sideways towards Eternity. Spin in place for a moment, and then think about how many CMers I've gone out of my way to meet face-to-face. Do a bit of a Schottische step ...
You should do it IN YOUR MIND ... not physically perform it as he does on the street.

Christ on a crutch. NASCAR? It even bores Satan. Take what side you want in the battle between Good and Evil, but both look at this popular form of entertainment, and walk away. Bored.
Exactly right, running around in circles for lap after lap at 200 MPH followed by driving REALLY slow in circles for lap after lap after the "Pace car" when some clueless idiot hits the brake instead of the clutch and causes a 15 car pileup and the race "goes to yellow" and everyone in the annoucing booth gets all excited about how the "strategy" comes into play and how so-and-so JUNIOR is "agettin' his left front tire replaced" and how the Firestones will be running hotter than the Michelins again is BORING!

Now Formula One ... there's some Auto Racing for you.

Tin Man ... I've got SOCKS older than you ... go away.

NG Cavscout said:

Well the rat poison isn't just going to miracle itself into there now is it????
What brand did you use, 'cause I can't that same tangy zip to it. I've tried all the local rat poisons, maybe it's a special Iraqi blend?

SirReal ... Berli don't blog.

Lars ... I've seen you drive a boat (correction ... ATTEMPT to drive a boat) when you were in your cups. Anything that will force you to sober up before you pick up a gun is a GOOD thing. Besides, Lady Shari will have belted them with a frying pan before you can get the bedside drawer open. But THEN you state:

Not what you really want to try to remember after a quart of cheap Scotch and an all-night men's encounter bongo drum session, now is it?
See, you and Annie Coulter NEVER get it right ... it's homemade WAR drums ... sheesh, he says BONGOS ... that's so ... Maynard G. Krebs.

MaynardGKrebs.jpg

Joe

Bubba.

Can I call you Steve ? And you can call me Abbott or Dollar or anything else but late for supper.

Well I am glad you finally snapped out of it, I detest constantly picking at people, except our used car salesmen Mace . Hell usually I can just say what I really think and it pisses people off to no end anyway, especially you collage edjumacated types. Gawd it would be fun to watch a couple of you try to gut a deer.

After reading so much bull**** on these Forums for so many years I decided about a year ago to start telling people what I really think. Ha, that has set some of you guys off like a Preacher's daughter on her first night out to the Bowling Alley.

I get an e-mail from a guy threatening to have me banned from the Forums because I hurt his feelings. I was going to send him a reply and discuss the matter in a manly fashion. But his e-mail was more like correspondence from an upset high school chick afraid of losing a popularity contest then a man I could talk to. I honestly did not know how to reply to something like that.

You sound so scary when you talk about guns 00000oooooAhhhhh. Hell we all know if it wasn’t for Dale you would shoot yourself in the foot just before you dropped it. Hell if someone were ever shooting back at you... you would be lucky to get a round off anywhere near the proper direction. But it is fun to read.

I am pleased your better now. As above I dislike poking at people, although you do volunteer for it so often. That disgusting tripe you wrote in another thread the other day would likely get your nose broke in polite company.

Your not so well written friend,

Redneck Bunny Killer

A.k.a. Nick the Prick

P.S. Try to remember that children’s toys don't belong in the toilet even if they tell you they do. One of you has to be capable of making an adult like decision if you like it or not.

P.P.S. I bet you’re a closet Ronald Reagan fan.

P.P.S.S. Ha, I don’t even watch NASCAR…I just noticed it makes some of you guys nuts!

[ June 08, 2006, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

As above I dislike poking at people,

If by "dislike" you mean to say "don't do it very often" you're about as incorrect as John D. Salt would be were he to suggest Ivor Novello is still alive. </font>

If by "dislike" you mean to say "don't do it very often" you're about as incorrect as John D. Salt would be were he to suggest Ivor Novello is still alive. </font>