The Peng Challenge Goes Up a Creek Without a Paddle

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I have bought a Kayak. A high-tech, inflatable model for use here in the Twin Cities and surroundings. I will be testing it out on Saturday (and probably Sunday, as well).

Ooh, that is good news. I just bought a pellet gun.

And now for the ritual reading, all bow their heads…

THE RULES:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Lars I know that I can always count on the Shavian House to come through when it's crunch time.

Other Houses simply haven't the moxie to do the hard work that needs to be done ... take this new House Lexus or whatever ... what's the deal with that eh?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well done Lars I know that I can always count on the Shavian House to come through when it's crunch time.

Other Houses simply haven't the moxie to do the hard work that needs to be done ... take this new House Lexus or whatever ... what's the deal with that eh?

Joe

Don't be flapping your gums, being discourteous to House Lex (where the hell did that come from, anyway? I've been calling us House JDMorse all along. I blame Croda, as any right thinking person would. He never larned me nuffink!)!

If it were to ever come to battle between our House and say... the Shavian House, we could field more active Kaniggets in a heartbeat.

So speak kindly or you might get a thumpin' on your old bald pate!

Ah didnae see a rule aboot bein' respaictful tae the wee lassies. Feckin' Hoose Lux!

Af'n mah Hoose were tae "come tae battle", Ah cudnae feend Lorak, Yeknodathon nore Tha Other Wun. Boot mah Hoose as noo aboot Empire Buildin', at's aboot drinkin' an' fightin'. And Ah've whupped aivery wun o' tha tossers ain your hoose anyhoo.

Tossers.

I used to have a house, but I lost the keys or sumfink. However, if I were to find the keys, then I can assure you that if my house were to battle any other house, we'd set a time and place for the rumble, and tell you bastids that if we're late, you can start without us. Then we'd go to the bar.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Why for God's sake is the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame located in Cleveland?

Because Alan Freed, the man who first coined the name "Rock and Roll" was a DJ in Cleveland, you huge amorphous cloud of ignorance. </font>

[Lurkur returns after long travels to the house of his beknighting. At the door he notices the sign, "House Lex." He cocks his head and pauses, then gets the address from his wallet, and compares it with the house. No, the address is right. He looks at the sign once more, mutters something about Boo losing the property on a drunken bet, and trudges off, in the rain.]

Hello gentlemen (and faire ladies of the pool),

I've spent the last month or so playing host to six college girls from Thailand. Ever so occasionally, it doesn't suck to be me.

Originally posted by Lars:

But apparently it sucks to be a college girl from Thailand.

BWAAAHAAAAAAAA!

Good one, Lars. (High fives all around)

Lurkur, you galavanting wastrel, do you even PLAY CM anymore? If so, keep your ear close to the ground (preferably a patch of ground several feet underwater), I may try to lure M'Lud Croda back and we can show these pale, puny Houses (all of which I feel bear as much resemblance to an actual house as Abbot's does... even if you remove the wheels.) a thing or three.

Truth be told, we could probably teach them myriad new things, including, but not limited to, proper hygiene, razor-like wit, chivalry, really cool card tricks, updating an Excel document, how to play an harmonica... and other stuff that to the likes of them would seem to be magic!

How bout them apples?

M'Liege Boo!

Them apples sounds pretty good! I hope to be around for a while, and would be delighted to teach the unwashed masses a few life skills, the first of which is how unworthy they are, in all things tactical, practical and ...erm...mathmatical?

Now I need to go and polish my over-sized, iron-shod jackboots.

Ahhh Lurkur So your of our line, eh? Come over here boy, stop pulling yer forlock and let's see yer teeth. See if Boo has improved the breeding stock, or proved a wastrel.

Now if Croda actually manifests, well the apocalypse may indeed be upon us.

Peng on a Stick Boy! Are you of our House or scum sucking boot licking serf! Of course it’d be a pool battle. Jez-us, what sort of mealy mouthed tongue split low life drudge have you become. Sheeeeet boy you almost sound……ack…………polite. Concerned for my feelings like. I will obviously have to pound your ever scrofulous and putrescent sack of pus up one side and down to throw at the feet of Peng and denounce and banish you from our lineage unless you grow a pair (which in your case maybe an anatomical oddity)

So unless you shape up and show you belong, don’t bother me. And be sure to gently pull that ‘item’ from out of your boot,…and er the one behind your back, tucked in your pants as well. Not down your front ya piece o’ ****e boy. Stop twirlin’ yerself like a bitch in heat, the shiv at the rear of your pants, or have ye gone and messed yerself again…………….

Well pickle my Peng, what have I dug up?

(uNo) What I most like about your recrudescence is that it was brought about by a simple appeal to your vanity. You & I both KNOW that the chance of being immortalised by one of MY AAR is the only bloody reason you’ve returned … so don’t you get all UPPITY with me ‘Mister I was once big around here in these parts’ or you’ll get something akin to what stickkypixie once got rather than what Boo once got

Comprendez?

(twassel) Yes, politeness is indeed one of my most prevalent traits. Ask any one of the partially-rotten wastrels that hang out here & they’ll tell you tales about me guiding old ladies into the pub, giving directions to lost kittens or protecting the delicate teeth of small children by collecting their sweets. Like Ralph Fiennes sleazy ex-cop in Strange Days I need to separate myself from the rest of you jackasses, not with a tie, but in this case with politeness.

(Filipino’s in oil) Why the fracking hell is our house called the House of Lex?

And why did no-one notice or mention to us that we’ve been using the wrong name for all this time?

I bet’cha Joe knew all along and has been giggling like a little schoolgirl all awhile.

(Tennis) As to our fighting… its time for you to finally load up your CMAK!

No longer will you be fighting amongst nice, pleasant, green fields with streams & flowers & fluffy white rabbits!

For it is in the desert where real men fight!

Prepare to be cooked inside your tank whether you’ve been hit or not!

Prepare for great clouds of vultures to dive down outa the sky & strip your army to bones in seconds!

Prepare for giant sand-eels to rise out of the dunes & eat your herb harvesters!

… oh & make sure you prepare for a roight sound thrashing (I recommend repeating to yourself the litany... ‘its only a game, its only a game, its only a game’… perhaps you may come to believe it).

[ June 01, 2006, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by rleete:

I done got myself hired! And a pay raise, as well. Bow before my good fortune.

Well, good for you! I'll be sure to shake your hand when I pull in the drive-through to pick up my fries. (And there might even be a tip in there for you if you make sure they're extra crispy, much like yourself.)

As for the Justicar's ‘moral victory’… all I will say is that he’s been getting his tactics by reading about Napoleonic Space Dragons AND I SAY THAT is not sporting!

But I don’t have a firm chiselled chin for nowt… I’ll take this heinous blow AND turn the other cheek!