WHAT TIME????

afaik the only official info about release is that its on july 27th and US time. As you can see from the time of the posts here on these forums its still very early morning 26th july.. so I'd figure it will be another 24hrs or so at least.

Originally posted by Moon:

The official release will be tomorrow, friday, sometime during the day US time. Expect a demo around the same time.

Martin

Four years...four YEARS...and the day FINALLY comes and I'll be on a plane and then, after landing no where's near a computer...FOUR YEARS!!!

I think you guys planned this...

Mord.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

God doesn't hate you, Mord

Well, that will make the flight less stressful.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

We do.

...unless of course my stewardess starts talking about Bren Tripods...

Mord.

Customers who pre-ordered will be notified first, by email, before we make the official announcements, so that you guys get a head start on the downloads. How much sooner this will be depends on a number of factors still.

Martin

Ah, very clever. You're going to make us refresh our email instead of the forum. :D

Although I suppose it will be plastered all over the forums when the first person notices the email.

Customers who pre-ordered will be notified first, by email, before we make the official announcements, so that you guys get a head start on the downloads. How much sooner this will be depends on a number of factors still.

Martin

Isn't it a full moon Friday night? You're waiting till the moon is directly overhead as the most auspicious moment to release the game. Your name gives it all away!

Originally posted by Dr. Zoidberg:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moon:

Martin

Ah, very clever. You're going to make us refresh our email instead of the forum. :D

Although I suppose it will be plastered all over the forums when the first person notices the email. </font>

Do you think they enjoy watching us all squirm whilst we wait, or do you think they realy dont know what time it will be ready?

I suppose there could be a third option, Are they dependent on some third party for the exact time of release.

Demo ?! We don't need no stinkin' demos !

Bring on the complete CMSF , and in my case the collectors edition :D .

(Of course if the demo mission is as great as the demos for previous CM games I hope that the scenario is included with the game smile.gif ).

//Salkin

The official release will be tomorrow, friday, sometime during the day US time. Expect a demo around the same time.

Martin

Ohh man, all this uncertainty only equals wasted battlefront.com bandwidth which could’ve been much better utilized for the downloads...

*sets up an auto-refresh script on a 50ms timer*