Ain't It Just Like the Peng Challenge To Play Tricks When You're Tryin To Be So Quiet

Seanachai

Who are the saddest HMG42 guys running around in all the CM:AK battles in all the land right about now?

Oh I would say it would be these two here mdsad-001.JPG

Apparently Dorosh assigned his lads a driver named the "Human Torch".

This has been a long battle, a huge scenario (a beauty from JonS we started about 6 months ago), and I have had Grog Dorosh writhing in the grip of my superior play since Turn 1, but this is the funniest part yet.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

One minute my dinner date is showing me a freezer full of castrated doggy testicles and puppies in body bags, now this. It's been a hell of a week....

She's kinkier than you've been telling us. Good on ya, if you're into that sort.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

By the way:

*waves at NG Cav* Be safe! Sorry to hear of your losses, but keep yourself from being one of the casualties. *uncharacteristic friendly hug*

Hippo Birdy to those who've had birthdays and Happy Anniversary to those wot I missed.

bah

*goes back to raging against the gods of the internet connection*

Thank you so much Lady Sedai. Unfortunately, I did become a casualty, I was just released from the hospital at Arifjan after a nasty attack of Appendicitis. I blame Seanachai for this, as I blame him for all that is wrong in the world. In fact evil Svirfneblin Seanachai, I challenge you to a battle, please be so kind as to send a setup, unless you have misplaced the pile of phone books you have to stack on your chair to reach the keyboard.

Due to the healing time associated with an appendecto... um, apendico... um, addenpoti... um, having your appendix out, I am restricted to my tent for the next two weeks, so I seem to have some free time on my hands, so I believe that I shall remind Nidan that he and I have unfinished business in that QB we never completed, and I believe that he should send me a setup as well.

As to the rest of you, I have found that a nice Morphine buzz makes reading the drivel you post slightly more tolerable, but I still feel the need to douse my screen with hand sanitizer after perusing your posts.

On a side note, my unit is wearing the new ACU uniforms and I was impressed with how accurately BFC portrayed them in the screenies for CM:SF. Well that is all, if I have not been sufficiently acerbic, blame it on the Percocet.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Do they gain experience after each battle?

I think in all the hoopla surrounding the announcement of CMSF (barf, hate it), this brilliant line was overlooked.

For those who may have missed its sheer idiocy, I reprint it here for your appreciation. After all if hatefilled neo nazis can share their opinions with us, so too can the moronic.

Oh, for the more obtuse of you, stikky was referring to the suicide bombers in the new CMSF (barf).

NG cavscout since you are laid up and have all this new found free time, send me a setup, I'm a busy man.

[ October 09, 2005, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Do they gain experience after each battle?

I think in all the hoopla surrounding the announcement of CMSF (barf, hate it), this brilliant line was overlooked.

For those who may have missed its sheer idiocy, I reprint it here for your appreciation. After all if hatefilled neo nazis can share their opinions with us, so too can the moronic.

Oh, for the more obtuse of you, stikky was referring to the suicide bombers in the new CMSF (barf).

NG cavscout since you are laid up and have all this new found free time, send me a setup, I'm a busy man. </font>

Syria 2007 just like I always said it’d be

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And don't you owe me a CMBB turn from about two weeks ago?

What's the hold up, D00d?

You know what it’s like when you load up a turn, watch the movie, get heartily depressed, realise that you’ve also got to plot your upcoming moves which must somehow solve an insurmountable tactical dilemma & then something else crops up (a trip to a curry house IIRC)?

So you buggar off & do what it is that you were to do (Damned nice it was, I especially liked the ‘bring your own booze’ policy), quickly closing the program & promising yourself you’ll finish the turn ‘when you get back’.

I got back 9 nights ago.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You know what it’s like when you load up a turn, watch the movie, get heartily depressed, realise that you’ve also got to plot your upcoming moves which must somehow solve an insurmountable tactical dilemma?

No, I don't.

But I figure YOU should be used to it by now.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

On a side note, my unit is wearing the new ACU uniforms and I was impressed with how accurately BFC portrayed them in the screenies for CM:SF.

Is that with or without codpiece? </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

By the way, who is this speedy fellow?

sigh...

It's not your fault... well, maybe it is, but I'd rather blame the Kaniget who uplifted you for not teaching you the grand and yet totally slap-dash history of the Peng Challenge Thread. But I see that you are of the House of Rune, so no one's really surprised, ya know?

I mean, getting Rune completely toasted and then watching him try to take his pants off over his head has made many a normally dull evening just whizz by.

Go here and you will see that not only is Speedy a member of the MBT, but he is a Seniour Knight! (And how THAT happened has caused many a wise man to scratch his head in befuddlement... As a matter of fact, I think Speedy is FROM Befuddlement, Australia, which might help to explain a lot).

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

By the way, who is this speedy fellow?

sigh...

It's not your fault... well, maybe it is, but I'd rather blame the Kaniget who uplifted you for not teaching you the grand and yet totally slap-dash history of the Peng Challenge Thread. But I see that you are of the House of Rune, so no one's really surprised, ya know?

I mean, getting Rune completely toasted and then watching him try to take his pants off over his head has made many a normally dull evening just whizz by.

Go here and you will see that not only is Speedy a member of the MBT, but he is a Seniour Knight! (And how THAT happened has caused many a wise man to scratch his head in befuddlement... As a matter of fact, I think Speedy is FROM Befuddlement, Australia, which might help to explain a lot). </font>

Damn drugs and insurgents, they have bamboozled me!!! Lord Speedy I cry pardon. Boo Radley I thank you for your enlightening post, but you are still a miscreant and smell oddly of camel dung.

No problem, NG. Just doing my duty as Acting Auxillary Backup Deputy Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I hope you are mending swiftly, and as for the odd smell, it must be the new aftershave I picked up for Joe as a "Welcome Back, You Cur" gift.

It's called "Eau De Ungulate".

I'm not wearing it, mind you, but it seems to be eating a hole right through the glass bottle...

The Brits drink, the Danes drink, the Czech's drink, the Aussies drink,.... but not us

"fecking monotheists" he mumbles as he stumbles back to his bunk.

Ha ha! That'll teach for not reading the fine print, and enlisting in the wrong army!

*points and laughs*

Originally posted by dalem:

The Aussies are failing to keep us on page one.

Silly Aussies.

The rotten buggers have no sense of duty do they? Too busy seducing Koala's and the like. It is kind of ironic, that in such an evolutionary dead end that is Australia, well, hey, what do you know, there are the Australians!!! Kind of the primate version of the platypus really.

The rotten buggers have no sense of duty do they? Too busy seducing Koala's and the like. It is kind of ironic, that in such an evolutionary dead end that is Australia, well, hey, what do you know, there are the Australians!!! Kind of the primate version of the platypus really.

And they all wear slouch hats and wrestle crocodiles. And they say "Crikey!". I saw it on the TV.

Originally posted by dalem:

And they all wear slouch hats and wrestle crocodiles. And they say "Crikey!". I saw it on the TV. </font>

The rotten buggers have no sense of duty do they?

Our first sense of duty is to beer.

*slurp*

Mmmm this beer tastes really really good!

*slurp*

Really, really good.

*slurp*

As a fellow MBTer, I'd offer to share my beer with ya...

*slurp*

...but I guess you're not allowed to imbibe at the moment, and that's just so sad.