Ain't It Just Like the Peng Challenge To Play Tricks When You're Tryin To Be So Quiet

Seanachai

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

The rotten buggers have no sense of duty do they?

Our first sense of duty is to beer.

*slurp*

Mmmm this beer tastes really really good!

*slurp*

Really, really good.

*slurp*

As a fellow MBTer, I'd offer to share my beer with ya...

*slurp*

...but I guess you're not allowed to imbibe at the moment, and that's just so sad. </font>

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

That was a low blow, very low Mace I didn't think even you would stoop so low as to rub my enforced dry status in my face. I don't know what to say except that I feel that dastardly act calls for a challenge. I expect a setup in my in box shortly you down underite.

Years of government service has honed the mongrel in me, and since you publically aired the one thing really annoying you at the moment, I went for the jugular (as a good government worker does)

(and a nice frosty Cerveza would be appreciated as well you wanker, but that will have wait until my R&R in February, and I believe I shall have a bourbon and coke instead, mmmmmmm)
Well if RR ever brings you down here, allow me to buy you that first drink, and we'll toast US/Aussie fiendship (r left out intentionally) together.

cheers, mate.

I expected no less from one of your ilk, Mace but I do plan, definitely, on looking up yourself and other Poolers of the Oddstraylian persuasion if I get a chance to make it down under.

I do have a picture of some Australian soldiers that I took here that I would like to post, if you could tell me where a free web photo hosting place can be found? or I could just forward it to you so you could post it, if for no other reason than to show that at least some Ozzies have developed opposable thumbs.

And even though I did appreciate your offer of a drink, I still expect a set up from you, chop chop. I am bored, entertain me!! And not with a funny little dance like Seanachai always tries to get away with. I want a game!!!

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Cav, dear, what are you doing up? Shouldn't you be sleeping the peaceful, dreamless sleep of the deeply drugged?

Tell those nurses they aren't doing their job. Tell them you need more meds!

Oh...and if you have an addy where care packages can be sent, email it and I'll send you over some goodies while you recuperate.

Unfortunately, the nurse situation in the hospital left a bit to be desired. I was expecting this

dj_nurse.jpg

and instead I got this...

male_nurse.jpg

but Lady Sedai the information you requested is on the way, along with a new picture of my lovely daughter. Were you aware that we are expecting again? My wife thinks this one will be a boy. I don't care, as long as she/he is healthy.

I hope all is well in the Sedai household, and I hope Hiram is behaving himself!!

If you have the time, perhaps we could meet on the field of battle?

Until we meet again milady

edited because the first nurse pic was perhaps a bit racy for such an august and refined personage.

[ October 10, 2005, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I do have a picture of some Australian soldiers that I took here that I would like to post, if you could tell me where a free web photo hosting place can be found?

Perhaps you should sign up for Gyrene's forum: www.dosomefink.com?

And even though I did appreciate your offer of a drink, I still expect a set up from you, chop chop.
Hey wait on a minute. See this:

*displays shoulder patch*

It says 'Sheep shag...'

oh wait, wrong shoulder

It says 'Seniour Kinniget'

It's you who should be amusing me and sending ME a setup.

And don't be using your Defence sponsored Tactics 'wat you learnt in the military' on me because that would be gamey!

Well, after leaving all but 2 of Nidan's panzers as flaming wrecks on the Russian steppes, he begged for a cease fire, and I graciously allowed it. After watching his little pixeltruppen cower and flee for 25 turns, it was time to end the pain.

As to why his crappy little marder was able to, somehow, through the favor of the gods, disable two of my T-34's, well the workers and the peasants will have an answer, and the surviving crewman of each vehicle will have an opportunity to tell his side of the story before being shot.

Now Mace is trying to dislodge my heroic Italian defenders from their stronghold in a North African oasis. It is mid august in 1941, and boy is it hot.

Alright, I think the cute medic is working in the recreation tent tonight, I may have to go and impress her with my acumen at Monoply. Stand back gentlemen, I am going in!!