Ain't It Just Like the Peng Challenge To Play Tricks When You're Tryin To Be So Quiet

Seanachai

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

We play against the Rowdies today at 5:30. I'm putting a 1 on 1 on Katrina and shutting her down.

The losing streak ends today. I hope.

Well who won??

Where's the AAR? </font>

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rleete:

I especially like their disclaimer: WARNING - Due to the excessive, graphic violence on this site, it should not have been viewed by people who don't like excessive, graphic violence.

Sensible.

Very disappointed in the site. I was hoping for a snuff film staring Dorosh as the victim. Even though he isn't considered a gnome - Not tall or elegant enough to be one, the elaborate smiley using swine.

Grammar Grogs note - "elaborate" here is used to describe the animated, garish smilies Dorosh used in his post on this page, not Dorosh himself, whom we all know is drab, dull and not at all elaborate, garish, exciting or even remotely noticable in his appearance.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

I especially like their disclaimer: WARNING - Due to the excessive, graphic violence on this site, it should not have been viewed by people who don't like excessive, graphic violence.

Sensible.

Very disappointed in the site. I was hoping for a snuff film staring Dorosh as the victim. Even though he isn't considered a gnome - Not tall or elegant enough to be one, the elaborate smiley using swine.

Grammar Grogs note - "elaborate" here is used to describe the animated, garish smilies Dorosh used in his post on this page, not Dorosh himself, whom we all know is drab, dull and not at all elaborate, garish, exciting or even remotely noticable in his appearance. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

As a receptacle for your hatred, however, I at least serve some useful purpose.

What was it you said you did again? :D

Wrong. As a receptacle for my hatred you do a piss-poor job. You are far too tiny to hold much of it at all.

My occupation is hating computers and the people that use them.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

The Fury have lost two in a row this week.They were sluggish - I failed to inspire them. They were timid - I failed to put a fire in thier bellies.

The REAL reason is you are a lousy coach.

snippage

Or you could just skip town. No one would notice, or care.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to find a site that could help me properly express my hatred of he that calls himself Seanachai.

I was wrong. "Die Screaming With Sharp Things In Your Head"

FINALLY!

One site where I can get all my Christmas shopping done! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Snipperage

I like Peng - he reminds me of me when I'm drunk.

Snipparama

Do I remind you of you when you are drunk or when I am drunk, or when I am sober? You remind me that when I am sober I should get drunk, or rather, that I should stay drunk, I mean sober, when I am not drinking, or when I have gotten drunk after a prolonged period of sobriety. I think. I drink therefore I am. </font>

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Snipperage

I like Peng - he reminds me of me when I'm drunk.

Snipparama

Do I remind you of you when you are drunk or when I am drunk, or when I am sober? You remind me that when I am sober I should get drunk, or rather, that I should stay drunk, I mean sober, when I am not drinking, or when I have gotten drunk after a prolonged period of sobriety. I think. I drink therefore I am. </font>

Now, where were we?

Were you saying that I should or should not be drunk when I remind you that you should or should not be drunk?

All I know is I'm stuck with lousy industrial lighting, a Brain Tumor 4000 monitor and 2 PC's with noise master hard drives that are on the verge of total CATO - which no doubt will end with the firing of aluminum shards into the horrible soundproofing that passes for a ceiling. While reflecting on how much better my old job was (minus the 3 hour commute) I take a moment out of my crappy day to read your posts and they help me to remember that I should probably be drunk.

An object at rest needs to drink. An object in motion also needs to drink. An object that approaches the speed of light, requires exponentially more drink as it approaches light speed. The quantum nature of drink dictates that strange bottles of swill will mysteriously appear in your liquor cabinet while your prize single malt whisky and fine polish vodka will cease to exist. (Kind of like how any cassette tape left in a car eventually evolves into Queens Greatest Hits)

Tonight, while watching the Blue and White get there arses kicked all over the ice, I hope you'll join me in a drink to the memory of Father Ted, or as his family knew him, Dermot Morgan, may the funny bastard rest in peace.

Feck Arse Drink!

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Now, where were we?

Were you saying that I should or should not be drunk when I remind you that you should or should not be drunk?

All I know is I'm stuck with lousy industrial lighting, a Brain Tumor 4000 monitor and 2 PC's with noise master hard drives that are on the verge of total CATO - which no doubt will end with the firing of aluminum shards into the horrible soundproofing that passes for a ceiling. While reflecting on how much better my old job was (minus the 3 hour commute) I take a moment out of my crappy day to read your posts and they help me to remember that I should probably be drunk.

An object at rest needs to drink. An object in motion also needs to drink. An object that approaches the speed of light, requires exponentially more drink as it approaches light speed. The quantum nature of drink dictates that strange bottles of swill will mysteriously appear in your liquor cabinet while your prize single malt whisky and fine polish vodka will cease to exist. (Kind of like how any cassette tape left in a car eventually evolves into Queens Greatest Hits)

Tonight, while watching the Blue and White get there arses kicked all over the ice, I hope you'll join me in a drink to the memory of Father Ted, or as his family knew him, Dermot Morgan, may the funny bastard rest in peace.

Feck Arse Drink! </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

Now, where were we?

Feck Arse Drink! </font>

Hmmm I just thought of a groggy post I could err post… I should really be sending my turn (to Boo) or berating people for not sending me turns (Boo, Nidan1, Belgian 1 & 2) or perhaps preparing my miraculous AAR (Boo, Noba) or responding to Seanachai’s post about a dire cat eating my Cro-Magnon arse or opening another bottle… but instead I’m here asking you lot for my opinion on my groggy post.

Fellow grogs of the outboard I was busy perusing through my latest editions of Janice’s naughty weapons when it suddenly occurred to me that all these stats that I was happily digesting could’ve been different stats if the great physicist in the sky had deemed it so.

I mean we all know that the early T-34 had a 76.2mm cannon but why, I ask, why?

What was wrong with a 77.8mm cannon or a 71.35mm cannon?

Why was 76.2mm chosen?

And then you can continue the theme, why 0.5 of an inch and not 0.53?

Why 81mm & not 82mm?

Why for the love of all things Pengful can you get a 2, 6 & 17lb’er but not a 13lb’er?

Grog’s of the world, unite & answer me this!