Ain't It Just Like the Peng Challenge To Play Tricks When You're Tryin To Be So Quiet

Seanachai

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dillweed:

I normally don't go for this peng ****e, all I can say is Nice Thread Title

oh what the hell:

Mr Heston, how do you recieve sexual pleasure?

From my cold, dead, hands!

I think this one should be stabbed repeatedly with dull, rusty butter knives, until the wounds form an emoticon on his chest.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dillweed:

I normally don't go for this peng ****e, all I can say is Nice Thread Title

oh what the hell:

Mr Heston, how do you recieve sexual pleasure?

From my cold, dead, hands!

I think this one should be stabbed repeatedly with dull, rusty butter knives, until the wounds form an emoticon on his chest. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

OGSF, yon gibberish spouting kilt sniffer,...blah, blah, blah...

Kilt sniffer?? Kilt sniffer as at?

Di ye noo hae some sand tae pound, Jimmy? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Tragedy.

The Fury have lost two in a row this week.They were sluggish - I failed to inspire them. They were timid - I failed to put a fire in thier bellies.

Look, we've discussed this before. Stop handing out ale to the children before the game. The motivational beers follow the game, not precede it. </font>

Originally posted by Wildman:

Don't worry Peng your girls weren't there so its those other parents fault for allowing thier girls to become weak.

This complement bought and paid for by a fifth of burbon

Those other parents who haven't contributed a bloomin pint when we win, and then get all grumpy when the keg's empty. Bastarrrds.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

It's OK, Elvis sent me Noba's file this afternoon so everything should work out or somfink. I think I'll send the one I am playing against The Bard to Booo just for gits and shiggles.

*Tips hat back, pinches butt of large, smelly ceegar between his fingers and flicks it into the wastepaper basket where it starts a small fire... takes feet off of corner of Shaw's desk and cracks his knuckles.

Well, let's just look through the drawers here and see if there's anything ... special... I can send to Peng...

*rummages through desk drawers.

Lessee... a December 1989 issue of "Hawgs and Hooters" magazine with apparently many pages stuck together. That goes right in the Biz bag... some racy Mormon wives pictures... I think I can see an ankle in this one... or maybe it's a shadow... an harmonica... with what appears to be gum stuck on it. Trying to play harmonica and chew gum at the same time... that's our Joe alright.

Some knitting... an autographed picture of George "Goober" Lindsay... so that's where Joe got his infatuation with the word "Goober"... what's above the autograph... "If you ever call me again, I will have you hunted down and killed like a rabid dog." Hmmm... that old Shaw charm yet again working it's magic.

Oh, here's something! I'll bet Mr. Peng would like one of Joe's old trusses. What is that stain? How'd he get a stain like that up there...?

Oh well. Maybe Peng has a Biz bag, too...

OK, we'll just send this off C.O.D.

...and then wash our hands at least several times.

You don't know what it is to be Me, you lot of wasted sperm.

The Demands. The Horrors. The Nightmare.

Is it any wonder I grow tired? That I am old before my time?! That I claw forward, inch by inch, to stay ahead of your idiocy?

And now, I hear, Grog Dorosh is once again offering 'Dating Advice' on the General Forum.

It is not to be bourn.

Here, one of you newly arrived pissants. Buff my shoes with your tongue.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You don't know what it is to be Me, you lot of wasted sperm.

The Demands. The Horrors. The Nightmare.

Is it any wonder I grow tired? That I am old before my time?! That I claw forward, inch by inch, to stay ahead of your idiocy?

And now, I hear, Grog Dorosh is once again offering 'Dating Advice' on the General Forum.

It is not to be bourn.

Here, one of you newly arrived pissants. Buff my shoes with your tongue.

In addition to all that, you grammar is slipping. It is not to be borne! I suggest you buy yourself a new pointy hat as a pick me up. Of course, you could just get someone to pick you up.

Originally posted by v42below:

In addition to all that, you grammar is slipping. It is not to be borne!

My powers are growing...weak. I am spread thin, like butter scraped over too much bread, to quote Bilbo Baggins.

I fade...I fade...

I'm fluttering out.

It does me good, of course, to realize that even as the Candle of My Abilities gutters out, I'm still a GODDAMN BEACON OF ABILITIES COMPARED TO MOST OF YOU LOT!

I'm listening to Adam Astbury on iTunes, and I think it is 'good'.

v42Below, I demand that you lie down before me and make little yipping noises, like a puppy that has just soiled the rug.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by mon petite liege dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Who wants a picture of a Bren Gun with tripod?

I have one. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

The Fury have lost two in a row this week.They were sluggish - I failed to inspire them. They were timid - I failed to put a fire in thier bellies.

The REAL reason is you are a lousy coach.

The girls are secretly plotting to get rid of you by purposely playing badly. It's obvious.

This will set tongues wagging amongst the other parents. Words will be exchanged, cool poses taken when you are around... half heard mutterings - probably containing the words "useless git".

It will all start to wear you down, little bit by little bit. Like water dripping onto rock, the water will win. You will start to worry... "is it really me? Do they really hate me?"

The only answer will be to resign. To fall manfully onto your sword. Do it now, whilst you have some credibility left...

Or you could just skip town. No one would notice, or care.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

The REAL reason is you are a lousy coach.

The girls are secretly plotting to get rid of you by purposely playing badly. It's obvious.

This will set tongues wagging amongst the other parents. Words will be exchanged, cool poses taken when you are around... half heard mutterings - probably containing the words "useless git".

It will all start to wear you down, little bit by little bit. Like water dripping onto rock, the water will win. You will start to worry... "is it really me? Do they really hate me?"

The only answer will be to resign. To fall manfully onto your sword. Do it now, whilst you have some credibility left...

Or you could just skip town. No one would notice, or care.

Noba.

You're such an Aussie pussy.

You're correct, of course, but you simply do not understand the American psyche.

The children aren't simply going to blame and resent him, they will, in the very near future, move to eliminate him.

Given their age, I imagine it will be be by getting him disgustingly drunk, and then encouraging him to drive home in anticipation of his death by rolling his car in a ditch, or turned into a metallic smear on the grill of an 18 wheeler.

Or they'll simply use household chemicals to poison his post-game beer.

You goddamn Australians...you're a bunch of fecking wimps. You don't understand the true horror of living in America.

We can no longer afford the old, the stupid, or the foolish. And our children realize that.

Bugger the workplace. When you can no longer compete or provide any benefit, our fecking children will put you away.

God bless 'em!

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

You know my first name already, its in my mail-adress...you know, the one you were spamming heavily about a year ago?

You know, you go on about this all the time. Like I've got enough focus or coherence to 'spam' your arse.

Idjit.

You may have 'enemies', but you're looking for hate in all the wrong places...

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I might even service Grog Dorosh as well.

Just remember, you heard it here first. </font>