God Mode for the Peng Challenge

Lars

Seanachai, remember back, a few weeks ago when you pleaded with me to send you a set up?

As you will recall, I did.

How many turns have you sent me since then?

No need to strain your drug-addled brain, or attempt to count them on your stubby little fingers.

I'll tell you.

One.

One turn.

One turn is all you've sent me, after I had to listen to your plaintive whining.

You must be quite pleased with yourself.

Even Leeeeeo sends turns at a more respectful rate than you do and we all know what sort of a loon he is.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo!(!), Berli!, Shaggy! I'm back in action.

Shaggy, lost your email address so you must resend your last one to me. Usually pretty good about backups of these sorts of things but the machine went to hell too soon after the last time it went to hell for me to recover much of my own stuff. Oh, sure I got all the wife's crap and the kids' crap too, but my stuff? ha! all in the dumper. dammit. Sucks being the systems admin at work AND at home.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Seanachai, remember back, a few weeks ago when you pleaded with me to send you a set up?

As you will recall, I did.

How many turns have you sent me since then?

No need to strain your drug-addled brain, or attempt to count them on your stubby little fingers.

I'll tell you.

One.

One turn.

One turn is all you've sent me, after I had to listen to your plaintive whining.

You must be quite pleased with yourself.

Even Leeeeeo sends turns at a more respectful rate than you do and we all know what sort of a loon he is.

I'm waiting for a return from you, piss-artist! Bloody hell, do you Ohioans bother to sober up even between election years?!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm waiting for a return from you, piss-artist! Bloody hell, do you Ohioans bother to sober up even between election years?!

The common definition of "Seanachai" is "Story-teller".

I believe I will tweak that meaning a bit to LYING SACK!!!

You probably erased the E-mail containing the file when you passed out on the keyboard, drunk on straight vanilla extract!

No doubt you woke the next afternoon and spent an inordinate amount of time staring at your fly-specked reflection in the shard of mirror still hanging in your bathroom, wondering why you had the word "delete" impressed on your forehead.

No, it's not the mark of the beast, or some kind of judgmental stigmata from on high, it's just that the alcohol content in your sweat is enough to disolve whatever inks they use on computer keys.

p.s. You're out of my will.

Originally posted by dalem:

Lars is somewhere in Mound getting some sort of hellacious birthday corkscrew from his wife in a Catholic Schoolgirl uniform, probably on his gorram boat on his gorram lake

Actually, went with the purest shimmering samite and a reenacting of the Lady of the Lake scene.

Message-id: <000901c7db47$e8d78d70$6401a8c0@computer>

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:13:44 -0400

To: 'Pat Elshaw' <noba@bigpond.net.au>

Subject: FW: Emailing: Panzerblitz2_083

Your message is being returned; it has been enqueued and undeliverable for

64 hours to the following recipients:

Recipient address: noba@bigpond.net.au

Reason: unable to deliver this message after 64 hours

THIS is why I consider Australia a Goobernation.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Message-id: <000901c7db47$e8d78d70$6401a8c0@computer>

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:13:44 -0400

To: 'Pat Elshaw' <noba@bigpond.net.au>

Subject: FW: Emailing: Panzerblitz2_083

Your message is being returned; it has been enqueued and undeliverable for

64 hours to the following recipients:

Recipient address: noba@bigpond.net.au

Reason: unable to deliver this message after 64 hours

THIS is why I consider Australia a Goobernation.

Really ... only the ONE reason? I can come up with MANY more, starting with the fact that Mace is there.

Joe