The 'What's so great about the Peng Challenge Thread' thread

Stuka

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Some of those chicks on Charmed were pretty hot.

I always pegged you for someone who would lie down on the floor and let Shannen Doherty walk on you with high heels and a whip made out of live mink.

Did I ever tell you about how this last summer I was attacked by a baby mink? Little bastard damn near over-turned my kayak, and definitely put a good gouge into the hypalon hull when I was driven against a submerged tree in my efforts to avoid his attack.

Sodding mustelidae.

When I go out to paddle on a river, I'm not after thinking I'm going to have to avoid the attacks of Ninja Mink.

Originally posted by Stuka:

I did offer photos of someone else's wife I 'knew' for awhile....and did you accept my offer?

We both know the answer to that.....

By the 3rd week, the subscription price for the photos had gone through the roof. The only thing you had to offer was no endless cascade of pop-up banner ads that couldn't be dismissed as quickly as they opened.

And there was no picture in which she was wearing a jaunty hat, you bastard!

Now go prepare your spare room, I wish to visit one day.

I don't have a spare room. You come here to visit, I put you up at my family's place south of the Minnesota river (which is very nice), if they are out of town, or Dalem's, which is filled with drink.

I just checked the calendar, and it's the New Year.

I have been coming here for something like 7 years. That's a long time, even for a lunatic.

Since I started posting here, the State that I live in has been dragged into war. I've weathered several tough times of unemployment, and dealt with the death of my middle sister.

I wrote the 'Hymn to Great Fred', and began the 'Tales of Small Emma'.

I've made a lot of friends, but, despite my best efforts, I haven't managed to secure a true 'Mortal Enemy'. At least, not one who could stay the course, and go the distance. I have, of course, been hated by any number of people who rely on velcro to keep their shoes on their feet. They are always with me. I am never alone.

I went to the dentist today, after a 5 year hiatus, and they told me my teeth were in great shape. My liver tries to escape, occasionally, but I'm not having with that.

I've got two kayaks, now. A Minnesotan who dies without owning a boat is a soul that dies in shame and degradation. From April through October, my life is rich. The rest of the year is ****ty paddling weather.

This summer, I will enact my subtle and devious master plan, and my very best small friend Emma will begin to learn to paddle. No child that lives in the State of Minnesota should grow up without learning to paddle. Boats are in our blood. Hell is the absence of boats. Or Indiana. That's pretty much Hell, too.

Happy New Year, you lot.

[ January 03, 2008, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

I like the sound of Dalem's place. He doesn't have to be there though does he?

Of course he does. Don't be a fool. Despite being a Neo-Con Whore, he's a fantastic host.

Just watch out for Joe the cat. That vicious little sucker is a vampire. If you wake up with him on your chest, politely remove him to someplace away from you face.

Otherwise, he'll bit your nose, and lap up your blood while you're wondering why Dalem's cat just bit you.

As you puzzle over it, you'll find you're growing weaker...and weaker...until, almost gracefully, you lapse into unconsciousness.

Yada yada...:

Why, I myself am a veteran of the 'Running With HMGs' thread, the 'Bren Tripod' threads.

You thus qualify for a Noob Award then.

Where were you while the Real McCoys were ducking it out in the various incarnation of the 'Horses & Civilians' threads?

Did you once in your life as a Penger make demands on Steve to include cows in CMBO so that you could gun them down with the earliest Bren carriers whose Bren was first a stoopid Japanese Type96?

Meeh, come back when you've finally reached that famed Dorosh like obnoxious status.

:D

Have I mentioned that I could provide you with pics of my various wifes too?

Now that I have your attention, could you be persuaded to send me a setup for those of the CM* which are actually running in your PowerPC hell?

Nothing big as I have played the games almost as regularly as I post here.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Did I ever tell you about how this last summer I was attacked by a baby mink? Little bastard damn near over-turned my kayak, and definitely put a good gouge into the hypalon hull when I was driven against a submerged tree in my efforts to avoid his attack.

Sodding mustelidae.

When I go out to paddle on a river, I'm not after thinking I'm going to have to avoid the attacks of Ninja Mink.

Try the ocean.

a_705.jpg

Pussy.

Look at Seanachai droppoing a little Ian Hunter on my first thing in the morning. Mad props.

I'll work up something and try to include him. There are several true stories that involving that filthy swine that the statute of limitations hasn't been reached on yet. Maybe I could just change the names.

Originally posted by Leeo:

The MBT is the place where people talk with Noba. I've started and never finshed myriad games with Hiram. I fought over a city with Elvis (and even bought him and Philly Phellatiator a beer over the internet).

I'm surprised you even remember way back when. What game was that? I must have started but not finished dozens of games of CMBO, CMBB, and CMAK over the years. I do remember the beer though.

I remember aging three years between turns with my MRPeng games while he would randomly change email addresses midstream. I have also suffered from too much OGSF and Croda.

well...thanks for the beer.

NOTE TO SELF: Never click anything in the King of South Philly's Sig

Originally posted by Elvis:

Look at Seanachai droppoing a little Ian Hunter on my first thing in the morning. Mad props.

I'll work up something and try to include him. There are several true stories that involving that filthy swine that the statute of limitations hasn't been reached on yet. Maybe I could just change the names.

Wow, Elvis you've had more multi-syllabic postings in one thread than I can remember in ages. Did you make a New Year's resolution to wank less?

(snip)

Hell is the absence of boats. Or Indiana. That's pretty much Hell, too.

So that tortured little speck of a brain cell floating in the great vacuum between your ears equates everyplace warmer that Minnissippisota with Hell? Even Small Emma probably knows that Dante's Ninth (and lowest) Circle of Hell held traitors encased in ICE! Sounds exactly like the Twin Cities to me. tongue.giftongue.gif

We'd use a hammer to knock your toes off, and put them into our rum&cokes in lieu of ice.

Eeeeewwwwwww! All that toe jam, athletes foot and assorted other god knows what exotic tropical life forms??? Not in my drink you won't!

Michael

Sodding mustelidae.

He was probably just coming over to make friends. You could have had a new little love buddy if you were just a little more hospitable, you sick, paranoid bugger. You remind me of Jimmy Carter defending himself from a fecking rabbit.

Michael

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Monitor problem fixed. Turns out.

And to think, all I had to do was put the balls on the other side!*

(Obscure reference. Any takers?)

Igor's hump in Young Frankenstein?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

[ January 03, 2008, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Monitor problem fixed. Turns out.

And to think, all I had to do was put the balls on the other side!*

(Obscure reference. Any takers?)

Igor's hump in Young Frankenstein?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.) </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Eeeeewwwwwww! All that toe jam!

Michael

1950's advertising jingle:

Grandma's old fashioned toe jam

Comin' to a store near you

It'll turn your tongue bright blue

You can...

Spread it on crackers

You can spread it on bread

If you spread it on your sister

You may end up dead!

Buy it in jars or tubs

It'll rid your lawn of grubs

You can...

Polish fine silver

Repair a bird's nest

But if you use it as a food source

You'll be laid to your eternal rest...

Mmmmmm, Grandma!

These are the things I come up with while driving in to work.

Have pity on me.

Boo Radley blurted this in a typically unthinking moment: These are the things I come up with while driving in to work.

Have pity on me.

If "Golly, I'm sure glad I'M not Boo Radley" can be construed as PITY ... then rest assured lad that we always have ... always.

Joe