The 'What's so great about the Peng Challenge Thread' thread

Stuka

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MBT is the place where people talk over the heads of lesser folk. Most folk "Just don't get it."

It's the place where I've trounced on and been trounced by people infinitely better than the Outre' Boarders.

It's the place where we've been given our own bit of electronic interference in which to barb, goad, cajole, incriminate, pontificate, and generally make a nuisance of ourselves.

It's where I pounded Pansey Leader into a masticated pulp of pixelation. It's where I stumbled around through the rain and darkness just to spit in the eye of Berli's best bastiges. It's where I accidentally called an artillery barrage intended for Moriarty down upon my self. It's where I put up a valiant but futile attempt at a river crossing against dalem. It's where Nidan1 and I spent the better part of a year fighting over one particular village. It's where Agua Perdido kicked the crap out of me (but really, who hasn't). Why, I even managed to humiliate Seanachai into a spanking inflicted by myself upon him (but really, who hasn't).

I've suffered myriad attacks by OberGrubenStompenFuhrer's marble-mouthed soldiers. I've battered Boo so many times I and him both don't have enough digits to count them all. I spent a dark night hunting Lawyer's troops through heavy forest, and fought off raving Frenchmen commanded by JD Morse. I've reviled Deke Fenkel, and jostled with Noba. I've started and never finshed myriad games with Hiram. I fought over a city with Elvis (and even bought him and Philly Phellatiator a beer over the internet).

Indeed, I am a Veteran of a Thousand Psychic Wars, and I've got the bloody mental scars to prove it.

Pity we never play the game...

Originally posted by Stuka:

Leeo the eternal pissant arsewipe....and 'he will always be here'.

Shame really for a former squire to be such a disappointment to his dear, kind, old fatherly Knigggett.

So you're the reason the lad has no stomach* for a fight. Figures.

I was going to say "b*lls. But there's rules, sort of.

Noba.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Them's fight'in words Sir Noba!

If we weren't already blueing like the proverbial Cobra and Mongoose I'd fight you, again, already.

So there.

Well instruct the ex-squire to grow-sum, and fight for the honour *snigger* of whatever second-rate House you unfortunately represent.

Noba.

Noba, you putrescent pile of pus. You nancy nong with nano nads, you talk as if winning at CM is important. It should come as no surprise that after years spent in the MBT, you still have learned nothing.

I may mail you a set-up. Goddess knows I don't trust you to send along some piece of crap you've played umpty-dumpty times before. I'll send something along when I've run out of more interesting things to do (such as cleaning my toenails, digging out the ditch, snaking the sewer, etc.) than play an Oddstralian.

Originally posted by Speedy:

It's forecast 39C here tomorrow, I think I might need another couple of slabs of beer.

-20C here tonight.

Not that it matters when you're sitting in a hot tub drinking, except that you might need to keep the beer in the water to keep it from freezing up on ya.

Oh, and Happy New Year, you aussie fecks.