The 'What's so great about the Peng Challenge Thread' thread

Stuka

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

Look out North America!!!

Speedy is coming to America, sometime in 2015.

Thats after I spend two months ravaging Europe.

Is that enough time for us to finish our game, do you think?

Let's see...one turm every three months, 44 turns left, hmmmmmm, it might be over by then.

I'll bury a case of beer right now, and then dig it up in your honor when you arrive.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm pretty sure that was a story that Lars told me. Really late at night. Lars talks a whole bunch of weird ****e, late at night.

Hah! Did a personal first this weekend, wait till I tell you about this one.

Got to be the Sober Cab driver.

Elvis Dint BrMcGr cry when he poured out that last cold one? I remember the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach - beyond the sick feeling from putting nothing in it but beer for 36 consecutive hours - when we were thrown out of the woods, and when we crammed all of us into a single room on Long Beach Island. No good could come from such an arrangement. And yet were were not thrown in jail, we did not crash any cars, and we didn't lose any of the dope. So it wasn't a total loss. But it wasn't the prettiest weekend I've ever had. More fun than laughing, but plenty of fear and worry to go around.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Best wishes for none of you !

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Ah, Sturmy. Our particularly deranged Belgian. I've been wondering whatever happened to you. I hope you will be around now and again to plague us with your narcissistic whingings. It's such a thrill to make cruel fun of you.

Michael

Dear Peng,

Yes, BrMcGr did weep.....but so did many of us. I stream of tears and beer. But then again I cry for ATT commercials. BrMcGr was crying like a 2 year old when Chad Lewis scored a touchdown that ended his career (blew out his Achilles tendon) but sealed the Eagles victory to go to the Super Bowl.

At the risk of gets all sports guy on ya I gotta point something out about me Eagles. 3 years ago the only thing that seperated the Eagles from the New England Patriots was 3 points in that Super Bowl. It blows the mind how different the teams paths have gone since.

Ciao,

Elvis

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Unboned, dead, curried bats. They wouldn't have been flying foxes would they?

Of course, they were!

On a similar note, a housemate of mine here has just returned from a holiday to Vietnam and Cambodia and tells of various meals of Tarantula, large worms (guts squeezed out prior to consumption of course) and 21 day old duck embryos!

Makes Bat curry sound positively Cordon Bleu....

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Best wishes for none of you !

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Ah, Sturmy. Our particularly deranged Belgian. I've been wondering whatever happened to you. I hope you will be around now and again to plague us with your narcissistic whingings. It's such a thrill to make cruel fun of you.

Michael </font>