The 'What's so great about the Peng Challenge Thread' thread

Stuka

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

...and spending time with my mother in law (to be) in Bruges.... Yeah , that's right,the most beautiful city in europe just got Sturmified !

It got Buggified in June 2004 when I made my acquaintance with a shrub alongside a river, early one morning. That place needs more public washrooms.

[ January 08, 2008, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Bugged ]

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

...and spending time with my mother in law (to be) in Bruges.... Yeah , that's right,the most beautiful city in europe just got Sturmified !

It got Buggified in June 2006 when I made my acquaintance with a shrub alongside a river, early one morning. That place needs more public washrooms. </font>

He's called Jan . He is, if possible, even more cute then i am.

That's simply not possible. You're as cute as a pair of fuzzy light blue bunny slippers covered with maple syrup and sparkles and holographic pictures of some really cute Hindu god and the bunny slippers have barrettes shaped like cute bunnies attached to their ears.

I'm almost certain it's time to go vomit, now.

I am cast into despond.

One of the commemorative Gluek's pint glasses that either Berli or Peng left with me after their visit to God's Country just got knocked off the kitchen counter and smashed, leaving broken glass all over the floor.

Now I have to pull on shoes every time I go into the kitchen for another beer...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

One of the commemorative Gluek's pint glasses that either Berli or Peng left with me after their visit to God's Country just got knocked off the kitchen counter and smashed, leaving broken glass all over the floor.

Odd, I don't remember anybody stealing the glasses.

Still remember the goat.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

.....it's enough to make Jan cry.....

I can make you cry too if you want me to. And if you don't want me to, you'll cry even sooner... Now where did i put that bottle of babyoil? </font>

I still have my Gluek's Schooner - Not that it gets used for anything good these days. Water. That's about it - but It does bring back fond flashbacks of a happier time filled with a flirtatious retiree, a pregnant goat, the MBT's Gary Shandling Impersonator and more alcohol than a liver can stand. My liver actually left my body that night and cursed me. Hasn't been right since.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Wow. I think Michelin's going to have to go in a whole new direction.

Hey, don't mention Michelin......memories of trees, rows and rows of trees, popping of AK-47s,darkness, Puff the Magic dragon....flares, screaming, 33 beer.

Anyone got a smoke?