If I didn't love you I'd hate you (but I would still challenge Peng)

BFCElvis

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

My new email address is Pengy@clowndick.fart send all turns there.

I'm still waiting for you to send a turn to me, you girly-girl sport officiator-type person. </font>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Can you even own guns in Australia? I am kind of impressed that you even know what a 1911 is.

I'm not sure about the guns, but you can thank Mace for an increase in the cost of bread. It would make good business sense to buy American wheat futures, say for the second crop of einter wheat, and then give Mace five US dollars to play with sparklers in Aussie farm country.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

So, whoever that SSN was that I was somehow detailed to take under my wing has finally reappeared. He just nonchalantly drops a turn into my inbox with an offhand comment about "being on holiday in Italy".

Holiday in Italy.

I can just picture him with his little Oliver Twist voice.

"I was on 'oliday in Italy Guvnor.."

Damn SSN

So what are you complaining about now, huh? Didn't you just get back from a looong paid vacation in a sunny clime, where you ate steak and crab legs all the time, and went out hunting with your buddies as often as you wanted? Huh? Huh?

And aren't you enjoying yet another paid vacation at home, where you get to drink beer and watch Major League baseball all day long?

Some people sure have it easy...

Michael

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

My new email address is Pengy@clowndick.fart send all turns there.

I'm still waiting for you to send a turn to me, you girly-girl sport officiator-type person. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

So, whoever that SSN was that I was somehow detailed to take under my wing has finally reappeared. He just nonchalantly drops a turn into my inbox with an offhand comment about "being on holiday in Italy".

Holiday in Italy.

I can just picture him with his little Oliver Twist voice.

"I was on 'oliday in Italy Guvnor.."

Damn SSN

So what are you complaining about now, huh? Didn't you just get back from a looong paid vacation in a sunny clime, where you ate steak and crab legs all the time, and went out hunting with your buddies as often as you wanted? Huh? Huh?

And aren't you enjoying yet another paid vacation at home, where you get to drink beer and watch Major League baseball all day long?

Some people sure have it easy...

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You are SUCH an idiot. You are a wad of well chewed bubble gum (and NOT one of the good brands) that is stuck on the heel of the boot of the MBT.

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Joe. That dead fish poultice you were talking about really works, eh?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

ok

BunzAGleam I would normally not deign to give you the back of my hand, I'd normally not stoop so far as to spit on your slope browed forehead, I'd normally not condescend to even SNEER at you ... however ...

(vvvi) You name is TAILOR MADE for mangling. Not since our own departed Jim Boggs wandered in only to be called Gym Bags have we had such an opportunity. I for one don't plan to pass it up.

{LSMFT) Elvis wrote the rules ... belatedly ... and in as slipshod a fashion as we've come to expect of him. Naturally he left off the part about requiring an email address in the profile since we are, HELLO, the Peng CHALLENGE Thread. It would be rather difficult for another of the recent SSNs (Scum Sucking Newbies) to challenge you without an email address in your profile. Hence our rule ... WHICH ELVIS left out ... for such in your profile.

({[)]} I see from your profile that you're of an age with me ... I find that it's sometimes agreeable to chat with someone ELSE who had the opportunity to vote for or against Spiro Agnew.

THREEFORE, as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread I invite you to return so that we may test your mettle in the crucible of this, the Mutha Beautiful Thread, the CessPool the eternal and sacred Peng Challenge Thread.

Of course we DO require an email address in your profile or we'll simply ignore you.

OR you could just sod off ...

Joe

Originally posted by Abbott:

Hiya Steve you not so bright COLLAGE boy glad you found some interest.

Speaking of not so bright:

Collage:a technique of composing a work of art by pasting on a single surface various materials not normally associated with one another, as newspaper clippings, parts of photographs, theater tickets, and fragments of an envelope.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Collage:a technique of composing a work of art by pasting on a single surface various materials not normally associated with one another, as newspaper clippings, parts of photographs, theater tickets, and fragments of an envelope. </font>

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Collage:a technique of composing a work of art by pasting on a single surface various materials not normally associated with one another, as newspaper clippings, parts of photographs, theater tickets, and fragments of an envelope. </font>