If I didn't love you I'd hate you (but I would still challenge Peng)

BFCElvis

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(How's this?)

This is the immortal and impulsive Mutha Beautiful Thread, and if you don't know what it is, that's just as well. Go away. Go. We'll wait.

Are you still here? Not very bright then, we take it. Well, you obviously need things spelled out for you, so here goes.

Give a challenge, that's what it's all about. Do not Pause. Do not replay. Do not maunder on with global challenges to the crowd. Pick someone specific and issue a challenge that show's you have some matter between your ears and between your legs (but speak not of what's the matter down below).

Challenge someone that's not above your station. If you don't know what that is, Go Away and find common comfort with the scum of the ditches and murky ponds.

Talk only sweet and friendly things to the Ladies of the Pool, for it is through the pleasant presence of the fairer sex that we can envision an eventual rise above the stink-hole of testosteronated cess.

There are many other rules, sub-regulations, and dictates. Most of them point to the fact that you shouldn't be here.

Now go away again, or we shall ignore you a second time.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Before you go, I have a question for you. I have a 1943 Moisin Nagant 91/30. I can't get the inside of the barrel to stop rusting. I have put a thick coat of oil inside, and it still forms rust. What do you recommend?

This stuff works pretty good.

rust.gif

Four Star gun clean and lube.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

This stuff was designed for muzzle loaders

Never had any rust, even after shooting crappy ammo or not cleaning for extended periods of time.

If that cheap ammo was that corrosive Check stuff from the can then that is one heck of a product. That cheap ammo will put rust crystals damn near the size of rice onto the piston and inside the gas cylinder.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

This stuff was designed for muzzle loaders

Never had any rust, even after shooting crappy ammo or not cleaning for extended periods of time.

If that cheap ammo was that corrosive Check stuff from the can then that is one heck of a product. That cheap ammo will put rust crystals damn near the size of rice onto the piston and inside the gas cylinder. </font>

I think the stuff I was shooting is Milsurp Hungarian yellow tip.

The ammo is very cheap, and the gun shoots like a dream, besides that mule kick, but I need to find a way to stop the corrosion/rust in the chamber and barrel. Some websites have advised cleaning the bore and barrel with windex or an ammonia/water mix.

After last shot it, I cleaned it like normal, left a nice coat of oil and put it away. Pulled it out 2 weeks later, and you couldn't see the rifling for all the rust. Cleaned it for about 2 hours and patches were still coming out black and rusty, then in despair, I plugged the barrel and filled it with vinegar, and let it soak over night.

Cleaned it again the next day, and after about 15 minutes, the bore and barrel were nice, bright, and shiny.

Left a thick coat of oil in the barrel, and that seems to of taken care of it.

Michael - The waitresses hand our free donuts and coffee to us without being asked. Just like the strippers know to give us our freebies as soon as we pull them over....