If I didn't love you I'd hate you (but I would still challenge Peng)

BFCElvis

Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

Did you really check my profile?

Well done, the first sign of an SSN that is a POTENTIAL CessPool member is the ability to READ ... a skill sadly lacking in some.

Now make yourself useful ... challenge another SSN to a game, make it memorable and make it vile without being TOO vile (as we say, sound off like ya got a pair but don't sound off ABOUT your pair if you get the drift) and post a witty, clever and erudite AAR. For it is by your words that we judge you.

If you do well you may attract the attention of a Knight of the CessPool (with luck it WON'T be bauhaus) and be proposed as Serf to the CessPool, the first critical step to full and HONEST recognition here.

Joe

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Don't fall for it Mike , Joe was drinking and trying to take advantage of you!

The addled old coot doesn't even have to be drunk. You should see the valentine he sent me. I may blackmail him with it. Perverted old bastard...

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Ok, ok Joe . From now on when it's late (or early) I can always just substitute a post of *bump* to keep Da Thread alive. If that aids you in this time of need (therapy) without mentioning it to the others who I am sure would agree that you do need your (therapy). I would also suggest you put the gun away and give the (therapy) a chance to work. And please, please Joe , whatever else you do, get rid of the noose, when tied to a beam those extension cords can easily break and it's just not worth it Joe . I would suggest a good stout rope in its place.

Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada...</font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Noba has been very quiet since Friday.

He has Not!

He has been quietly crying, heartfelt sobs wracking from his pain-filled body, crying sorrowfully over those poor, injured Eagles.

Such a great team, cut down by the agonies of horrible, horrible pain. Sob. The cream of the team cut down. Terrible.

(And to think we now have to play Bloody <font size=-2> collingwood</font>, with a largish chance of losing).

Sigh.

Hey Mace...! Any room on the Geelong Bandwagon? I'm sure if I chuck one of the monkeys off your back, there would be room...

Noba.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Noba has been very quiet since Friday.

Have you offered a prayer of thanksgiving?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

There there Boo. No need to wet yourself... oops, too late.

Noba.

That's your best shot? Wassamatter, Sparky? The coffee not kick in yet?

Think about this: Try to imagine a world without hypothetical situations. </font>