If I didn't love you I'd hate you (but I would still challenge Peng)

BFCElvis

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never said these were motorcycles.

You led us all to believe you were cycling gaily through the alps (Not that there's... oh, never mind), doing something healthy for once, and here we see, you and your thuggish pals tearing through the placid countryside, terrorizing the simple Goobernationals right off the road.

So, I guess every cloud DOES have it's silver lining, after all.

Oh, the goobernationals loved it!

We even had 2 goobers with us as cover, a pair of DUTCHIES no less!

Of course that left all the more real women for the Aussies as we drank and conquered the lesser nations of europe, mind you, aren't all european nations 'lesser'?

At least they were after we'd passed through town.

[ September 10, 2007, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: Stuka ]

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Who wants to see bike photos taken in picture postcard beautiful alpine settings?

Nobody.

Don't you owe me a setup...?

</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Have all the Oddstralyuns finally staggered off to bed?

About time.

Ahh, himself has surfaced from his nap.

Now listen, Boo. Instead of swapping nicities around these here parts and giving you an ex-scuse to pad your post count... (I'd give that one away, no-way are you going to catch the mad canadian).. you should send me along a setup, one such that it will showcase to the world your ineptitude on the pixel battlefield as exactly as you show us every day with your soporific posting.

Much like your boss, Joe, really, who is another person held in high esteem, being rank even, within the league of "posts-to-skip-over".

What say you young Clod? Shall we meet on some flat and dusty map so that the blood you spill with abandon of your pixel troops will at least lay the dust somewhat?

Noba.