CMSF vs MBT, aka "Peng Challenges Again"!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Originally posted by Sir 37mm: You know, it's because of people like you that I drink as much as I do.

As you're still typing you clearly don't drink or get hit round the head with a lead pipe often enough </font>

Yeah Peng... what up? If you were trying to get banned you couldn't have done a better job if you had Boo, Madam Seanachai (ya gotta admit that a brothel with a madam named like that probably would kick ass and leave some sort of mark forever!)Mace, and Master Emrys (tried out Madam Emrys, but it sounded like a 2nd Grade Teacher... no fun in that!) help compose that materful blast of, uhm, insight.

As it happens, Matt's little rant was approved of by the whole BF.C group of egomaniacs. While we are quite full of ourselves and in love with our vastly superior way of doing things (not to mention our abilities with the ladies... grrr-rorrrow!), the post was not about being dickheads to normal people. It was targeted firmly at the prolific whiners that have sought to disguise their disapointment with our choice of theater by attempting (quite lamely) to show that we're a bunch of knobheads. While that line of argument might make the intellectually, and historically, challenged feel better about their state of mind, it gets kinda old here after a while.

So Peng, if you read this a simple "oops..." would suffice to put this behind us.

Truly yours,

Steve

Head Fuckstick

Battlefield.com

[ October 13, 2005, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Battlefront.com ]

Um, I'm very upset there isn't Combat Mission: Paddock Donkey...

Who's Syria? Never 'erd of 'im.

What's a freakin' Stryker? It's soccer, isn't it?

Oh, well... suppose the packaging will be tasty. I always like the packaging.

... and the bit a the start where yer get to place or the little fellas and their little mechanical things around the place. I like that. Bit like gardening or flower arranging. Takes me hours to get everything in the right place in just the right position and order; hiding 'em here or hiding 'em there, turning 'em around, burying 'em in interesting places. That feature has to stay in my opinion?

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by OGSF:

Ah always feel a wee bit "icky" after Ah post "oot there". *shudder*

That's ok, we always feel a bit "icky" when you post "in here".

Yeknodathon: watch out for IEDs in that thistle patch.

Well, seeing as it was the Head ****stick and all who approved that thing that Baldy posted, I suppose I could say you are forgiven for broadcasting an unfunny "customer service" response like that. I can't imagine any other situation, in any other business where an employee would still have his job after broadcasting "If you don't like us have a warm glass of shut the hell up."

I know it wasn't aimed at me personally, I don't complain about the games you produce, so it couldn't have been aimed at me. I just found that statement appalling on so many levels I felt the need to express my outrage. It was a wide swath you cut with that remark. Mine was aimed directly at the poster.

When the forum's lackwits are trying your patience, if you don't have time to respond to each individual complaint, then I think you might want to take a bit of your own advice.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Yeah Peng... what up? If you were trying to get banned you couldn't have done a better job if you had Boo, Madam Seanachai (ya gotta admit that a brothel with a madam named like that probably would kick ass and leave some sort of mark forever!)Mace, and Master Emrys (tried out Madam Emrys, but it sounded like a 2nd Grade Teacher... no fun in that!) help compose that materful blast of, uhm, insight.

Truly yours,

Steve

Head ****stick

Battlefield.com

Wow. I was just about ready to have certain parts of my anatomy swell with pride by being noticed by The Powers That Be and being included with such august (or even July) company... but then I saw Mace's name up there and I realized that Steve was probably drunk and just used whatever name he could think of.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I was just about ready to have certain parts of my anatomy swell with pride by being noticed by The Powers That Be and being included with such august (or even July) company... but then I saw Mace's name up there and I realized that Steve was probably drunk and just used whatever name he could think of.

I'll have you know that Steve happens to mention my name frequently in the beta forums.

That it happens to be mentioned along with 'idiot', 'ar*ehole', and 'completely feckin' useless' is however besides the point.