They came to find out why a gnome Challenged Peng and they found Love

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tLDwyj_LeM&mode=related&search=

Twelve more days. Just have to hold out twelve more days...

Too many sails, decks and waves and not enough chicks with bikinis ... or without them for that matter.

Fix or do somefink!

Joe </font>

Best wishes to you two.

At least something incredibly positive came out of that long winded drivel that the Pool is.

Well there's Bauhaus but I don't want to get into specifics of what have my life become.

It shows that you should never introduce anyone to a Community before sanitizing it first.

:D

And lest I forgot, let me Elvis you with a Wankers!

Originally posted by Andreas:

Are you still in Paris?

If so, email me.

You mean you STILL are?

No wonder things are going increasingly downhill here in France.

I do live in Orleans which is an hour or so south of Paris.

I'll be sending you a PM or something with my details so that we could be in touch.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

All I get from that long-drawn out story is a small giggle at the fact that you obviously have little idea that I remove my socks to urinate for reasons too obvious to repeat here.

Ah, yes, Dorosh. You're so smart.

This despite the fact that, even though the Invasion clearly failed years ago, you still have no Exit Strategy for gracefully withdrawing from this planet.

Originally posted by PawBroon:

At least something incredibly positive came out of that long winded drivel that the Pool is.

Well there's Bauhaus but I don't want to get into specifics of what have my life become.

It shows that you should never introduce anyone to a Community before sanitizing it first.

At least it goes to show that it is better to have loved, and lost, and had to hear about it fecking endlessly, while a bunch of tossers nattered on about every stupid thing in their lives, and other complete lunatics talked too bloody much for it to be believed, and then some idjits showed up to talk about how it was all, somehow, worth it, and people wondered if it was worth it, and a lot of people said it had never been worth it, and other people opined about how it had changed their lives, and some fecking absolute 'tree-rat weird' bugger showed up to talk about how he wanted to study it as part of a graduate program that involved examining communication in the New Era, and other people changed their marriages and lives over it all, and other people wished they'd never signed up, and other people became your good friends, and other people let you know that they'd lost their jobs, and other people told you they were dying of cancer, and then they did, and you had to deal with every sort of pissant flamer to ever post on the Forum, and you finally concluded that:

IT HAS BEEN ONE, LONG SLEIGH RIDE THROUGH HELL

But at least you got the chance to annoy the living **** out of MrPeng.

And isn't that what I set out to do?

Originally posted by Leeo:

Where are you bastiges hiding. FESS UP!

I poke my head in here for the first time in years and WTF? It's in the middle of roll call...

And Emma and mensch married? Was she drugged? Has he been collecting dirt and blackmailing her? I suppose congratulations are in order, despite the suspicious nature of it all. And maybe a crack in the head with the brick for menschy, just for old times.

And Lars is married? It must be some sort of copycat thing that he just did, or more likely made up, out of jealousy. Otherwise how could he have not been pushed out of the boat in the dark? I suppose it could have been a winter wedding, and she can't stuff him through the ice fishing hole.

And Seanachai has Mae West stuck in his head. It struck me that his may be the only head in the thread large enough, but I suppose Shaw's may actually be larger. And The Bard and Dorosh have still not managed to kill each other-- some mortal enemies they are. I guess it takes a while to murder someone with boredom.

According to Google, Pondscum is blogging away at his employer, the evil empire of the pacific northwest.

Where have I been? Off doing stuff. If any of you are ever in LA, give me a call and I'll see if I can find a nice place in the desert to leave you in the dark.

And it's a good thing jdmorse is missing, too-- he thinks I still owe him a turn.

I wonder what my sig says these days? Ah, yes, there it is, and it's still words to live by.