They came to find out why a gnome Challenged Peng and they found Love

Originally posted by chrisl:

If any of you are ever in LA, give me a call and I'll see if I can find a nice place in the desert to leave you in the dark.

You bastage!

You could have said that last September when I was there. I would have happily drank your beer and ...err... drank some more of your beer.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

You could have said that last September when I was there. I would have happily drank your beer and ...err... drank some more of your beer.

I could have, but I knew you were coming so I kept a low profile. Drop me a line next time so I can be sure to be out of town and have the police watching the place.

And don't go thinking you can sneak in around the back-- the guard ducks will tear you to bits.

Yada yada...
You have too much spare time for your own good...

It's quite simple Gnomosity, someone challenged [pun intended] someone else over what's a simple game and thought it was such an achievement in his life that he had to share it with the World.

Then someone with a very precise view of what a concise post is called everyone else wankers and it turned ugly.

Then there were women, if I do remember them things with boobs correctly we had up to 3 of those at any given time (I know I've just say Boobs which, in turn, always triggers a Pavlovian drool in you but try to focus, it's 3 women and NOT 3 Boobs) and it all went SNAFU since you thought you had to impress them with your sheer lunacy.

And people died, married, some could have been born even though the volume of posts and PBEM produced precluded much in the way of birth enhancing technics and most of us left.

If Dylan was here he could turn this in a jolly good bit of singsong.

Chin up my vertically challenged friend, if I wasn't so heterosexually old school, I'd most certainly marry you...

Originally posted by Andreas:

Drive past it is better.

I live in the suburbs of Orleans so actually driving past it might get you dangerously close to a glass of chilled wine.

If I were you I'd skip the Loiret as a whole and pass through another part of France to play safe.

Originally posted by chrisl:

And Lars is married? It must be some sort of copycat thing that he just did, or more likely made up, out of jealousy. Otherwise how could he have not been pushed out of the boat in the dark? I suppose it could have been a winter wedding, and she can't stuff him through the ice fishing hole.

Hey! They copied me!

But I like the idea of sending YK2 an ice auger.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by chrisl:

And Lars is married? It must be some sort of copycat thing that he just did, or more likely made up, out of jealousy. Otherwise how could he have not been pushed out of the boat in the dark? I suppose it could have been a winter wedding, and she can't stuff him through the ice fishing hole.

Hey! They copied me!

But I like the idea of sending YK2 an ice auger. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Hey! They copied me!

I held back before but my quick drive through Orleans reminded me of Camden, NJ more than anything else and I felt no desire to stop. Hit the right pedal heavy in my 3 cyl Peugeot and blew through as fast as I could. Good thing I had a healthy head full of Burgundian wine for that part part of the drive. Wouldn't want to be driving sober through that mess.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hey! They copied me!

Originally posted by Elvis:

I held back before but my quick drive through Orleans reminded me of Camden

in 40 min I'm going to pass through Camden, London ,on the way to Trafalgar Square.Have to be there at 5:45 ..

armmaggedon

k

Wow, things are slow around here.

Are y'all getting old and the cobwebs are making you type slow? The arthritis is kicking in so you can't rub the eye-crust out of your eyeballs in the morning and they're all crusted up so you can't read? Maybe it's just because it's winter and the cold makes all the cess get thick and goop up so you can't get to your computers.

And what's with you, Elvis? Did you finally get rid of that old 110 baud acoustic modem and get some broadband so you can post something longer than one word without having to sit and wait all night for the server to echo your keystrokes?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hey! They copied me!

So Seanacoochie you're coming across the water to Ireland, what dates in March will you be there?

The fair city isn't exactly next door to us, but we have never been to Ireland and March seems as good a time as any to pay a visit..

I might be able to swing a few days off work, so let me know the exact dates please..

Karen.. love the pic, if only the gnome was really that small, if we manage to hook up with him in Ireland I could just pop him in my bag and enjoy the sightseeing instead of filling him full of booze...

Flamewaster.. Yes..David cassidy had straight feathery hair.. which is NOTHING like Mensch's so no need to worry, this is one marraige that won't be doomed....

P.S

Are you bald or somfink?

Chrisl thanks for the comments.. I think :)

Lars.. I got nothing in the post this morning so hurry it up cos the snow is falling fast and that ice auger could come in handy....

And just to annoy everyone, here is another pic..

It was taken at the wallace monument just outside Glasgow.. Can you imagine swinging this bugger above your head?

cnv00117ov5.jpg

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Lars.. I got nothing in the post this morning so hurry it up cos the snow is falling fast and that ice auger could come in handy....

Snow...mmm, snow...wish it was warm enough to do that here.

Still -23 C.

On the bright side, there was a four point buck in the yard this morning. On the down side, have to go out and refill the birdfeeder...

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by **YK2**:

Snow...mmm, snow...wish it was warm enough to do that here.

Still -23 C.

On the bright side, there was a four point buck in the yard this morning. On the down side, have to go out and refill the birdfeeder... </font>

Originally posted by **YK2**:

And just to annoy everyone, here is another pic..

It was taken at the wallace monument just outside Glasgow.. Can you imagine swinging this bugger above your head?

cnv00117ov5.jpg

Why is there a monument to the late Alabama Governor, George Wallace outside Glasgow?