The Peng Challenge Thread Podcast - For Pods By Pods

That's right friends, the Peng Challenge Thread will have its very own Podcast shortly, featuring interviews with CessPudlians and answering those questions all members of the Mutha Beautiful Thread have been asking for years.

Like what? Like This:

What if I'm an Scum Sucking Newbie? Will I be welcome in the CessPool?

HAH! Not likely lad, best just sod off now and save yourself the bother.

But what if I'm ever so witty and smart and stuff, what about then?

See above.

No really, I'm really good at CM. Maybe you'd like a game with me?

See above ... also, I'm a Knight, a Seniour Knight in fact and you're less than a wad of gum stuck on the shoe of any SQUIRE here. Challenge someone like yourself lad ... better yet, DON'T ... just sod off.

Challenge huh? Okay, how about this. I hereby challenge another SSN to a jolly game of CMAK. How's that then?

You have GOT to be kidding me right? Look lad, sound off like ya got a pair. Oh, and don't sound off ABOUT your pair, we don't care. But that was about the lamest challenge I've seen since, well since Hiram Sedai first tiptoed in, hat in hand.

Hey come on, I'm a tough guy, it's not like I'm some chick or something.

WATCH IT PAL! The Ladies of the Pool are to be treated with respect around here.

You don't even know me. How can you be so dismissive of someone you don't know?

Easy, we've had lots of practice. But fair warning, you'd better have an email address and a general location in your profile or we won't even go so far as to IGNORE you.

So what's this Podcast thing anyway?

It's coming soon ... just like you're going to be sodding off soon.

Is it REALLY a podcast? Can I get regular updates automatically through my iPod?

Weeeeellllll, not exactly, not yet anyway. But if it catches on ... we'll see.

Who's this Justicecar guy, everyone says he's a real {crackle, pop, hssssssssss ...

See this space for further details coming soon.

Joe

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanna hear my recording?

Stuka's greatest hits album.

Oooh Yeahh, all your favourite tracks in a handy 6 CD volume set. Get in quick for christmas!

$49.95 value but if you call within the next 10 minutes you'll receive all 6 CD's plus a set of self sharpening steak knives and an autographed copy of Stuka's autobiography 'My Awesome Life' for only $19.95!

Call now!

555-JOESAGIT-000

Our lines are open....

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Podcast?

Hmmm... Peng is a Pod... are we casting him somewhere, then?

The Bible says to cast our bread upon the waters. Of course, chumming is illegal in many states, so maybe we could cast Peng upon the waters instead. All the fish would die and float to the surface. All we'd have to do is gather them in.

On the other hand, who'd want to eat polluted fish? I guess we could sell them to stores and nobody would be the wiser until people started to fall over from food poisoning. But we'd be in Jamaica by then. Does Jamaica have an extradition treaty with the US?

Michael

Originally posted by Stuka:

Wanna hear my recording?

No.

Stuka's greatest hits album.

Oooh Yeahh, all your favourite tracks in a handy 6 CD volume set. Get in quick for christmas!

I personally like listening to your Marcel Marceau impression.

$49.95 value but if you call within the next 10 minutes you'll receive all 6 CD's plus a set of self sharpening steak knives and an autographed copy of Stuka's autobiography 'My Awesome Life' for only $19.95!

If a movie were to ever be made of your life, odds are that it would go straight to video.

Call now!

555-JOESAGIT-000

What kind of a goober country has phone numbers that consist of three digits, followed by 8 digits, followed by three zeros?

Our lines are open....

Too bad we can't say the same about your veins.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

What kind of a goober country has phone numbers that consist of three digits, followed by 8 digits, followed by three zeros?

Let me guess, the USA?

Especially Ohio? </font>

Sod that for a lark. He's pissed his bed, now let him lie in it.

Sir Sir 37mm it is.

They never think.

Well I never expected you to agree anyhow… still waiting for Peng ya’see

Totally agree with you about the whole Bourbon & coke thing though... agreeing with Seanachai, I’m gonna have that count as my 'good deed for the day'.

On it’s way to Jeff as I type this is a turn where I just shot one of his Panther’s with a crack crew thru the upper side hull. Then for an encore I was able to put another round thru its lower side hull. I am still smiling as I wonder at the howling when the turn is viewed. That is two “Crack” Panthers destroyed and one gun damaged to my count. I believe that is all of them which makes me happier then Mace mounting a blue ribbon ewe.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Nothing could be happier than Mace and a blue ribbon ewe....best you revise your comment to nearly as happy as Mace etc etc....

Not quite true.

Nothing can be happier that me, a blue ribbon ewe and beer.

<large>THE NEW PODCAST IS HERE, THE NEW PODCAST IS HERE!</LARGE>

Not so much HERE as ... HERE

But you get the idea.

It's about 16 minutes of ... well, Boo Radley is in a LARGE part of it so I can't say it's particularly funny, I did my best to lighten it up but with him constantly saying "Huh? it did make it difficult.

Still, we hope you'll like the product. Keep in mind that it's a bit rough in spots but practice will make, if not perfect, then at least better.

Just another service by YOUR Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

IF you like it and if there's more demand it CAN be turned into a legitmate podcast with automatic downloading and synching. Right now it's just a link to an MP3 file.

We plan to publish ... whenever time allows, no real schedule but if time allows perhaps one a week or so. Some will have interviews, some other "features" and all will, hopefully, feature YOUR comments and questions.

But only if you send them in ...

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But you get the idea.

It's about 16 minutes of ... well, Boo Radley is in a LARGE part of it so I can't say it's particularly funny, I did my best to lighten it up but with him constantly saying "Huh? it did make it difficult.

Still, we hope you'll like the product. Keep in mind that it's a bit rough in spots but practice will make, if not perfect, then at least better.

IF you like it and if there's more demand it CAN be turned into a legitmate podcast with automatic downloading and synching. Right now it's just a link to an MP3 file.

We plan to publish ... whenever time allows, no real schedule but if time allows perhaps one a week or so. Some will have interviews, some other "features" and all will, hopefully, feature YOUR comments and questions.

Joe

I hope none of my tax money went into this megalomane project of yours.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But you get the idea.

Joe

I hope none of my tax money went into this megalomane project of yours. </font>

Until now I just thought a podcast was like an mp3.

Yet another great job Joey, also I’m offering to pay towards your $5 a month expenses…how does 23 of your cents sound?

[ March 30, 2006, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]