The Peng Challenge Thread Podcast - For Pods By Pods

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Yes, dear boy...er, burro. Geese honk. Donkeys bray. Take Joe, for example. In fact, take him far, far away. If you please.

[scribbling note to Emrys in the thickest, blackest and most blunt crayon]

P - O _ LY - G l l ll .. OT

NOT...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Patchy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Heck, he even throws tableware at himself when he's nervous.

No, no he doesn't. </font>

Originally posted by Patchy:

Yes, there was much pointing and laughing....and I was going to take a picture but The Justiciar forbade it.

He forbade a Lady of the Pool?????

Whoa... aren't we talking heresy here or something? Or an act that is tantamount to treason? Oh, I know, you'll probably be thinking, "It can't amount to tantamount to treason", but I for one call for an explanation.

I WANT ANSWERS!

But more than that, I want a toasted ham and cheese sammich, so... I'll be back later.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

Yes, there was much pointing and laughing....and I was going to take a picture but The Justiciar forbade it.

Whoa... aren't we talking heresy here or something? Or an act that is tantamount to treason? Oh, I know, you'll probably be thinking, "It can't amount to tantamount to treason", but I for one call for an explanation.

I WANT ANSWERS!

But more than that, I want a toasted ham and cheese sammich, so... I'll be back later.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

I WANT ANSWERS!

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! </font>

But when you stick your neck out, looking for that elusive loophole... sometimes it can have a... disconcerting propensity to SNAP SHUT ON YOU!

On your neck, I mean. Like a noose?

You got my clever metaphor, right?

I was envisioning a trap snapping shut on the neck of a greedy mouse who went after the wrong piece of cheese, and rather enjoying the mental image of Joe as that mouse. Then you had to spoil it with your prattle about nooses. Or should that be nice? I'll get back to you...

Michael

But when you stick your neck out, looking for that elusive loophole... sometimes it can have a... disconcerting propensity to SNAP SHUT ON YOU!

I was envisioning a trap snapping shut on the neck of a greedy mouse who went after the wrong piece of cheese, and rather enjoying the mental image of Joe as that mouse. Then you had to spoil it with your prattle about nooses. Or should that be nice? I'll get back to you...

Michael </font>

You mean I would never allow you to twist...excuse me, EDIT...my words—divine, poetic, and profoundly true—into an unrecognizable mishmash of Shaw-concocted blarny...well of course not. The Directives and Sacred Psalms of The One True God-Emperor of the Known and Unknown Universe must remain free of the adulteration of mere mortals and lesser creatures. I have spoken.

Michael

You mean I would never allow you to twist...excuse me, EDIT...my words—divine, poetic, and profoundly true—into an unrecognizable mishmash of Shaw-concocted blarny...well of course not. The Directives and Sacred Psalms of The One True God-Emperor of the Known and Unknown Universe must remain free of the adulteration of mere mortals and lesser creatures. I have spoken.

Michael

Like I said ...

Joe

Michael </font>

The Directives and Sacred Psalms of The One True God-Emperor of the Known and Unknown Universe must remain free of the adulteration of mere mortals and lesser creatures. I have spoken.

That's ok.

It's not as if we were planning to drop in or anything.

In fact we were rather wishing to give you a wide berth......a very wide berth.

So, what's the story, Joe?

Do you think you can mollify the great unwashed masses (not to mention people outside of Australia) with your mealy mouthed excuse for you presuming to give orders to a Lady of the Pool?

Trying to rise a wee bit above your station, are you?

Upon what meat doth this our Justicar feed that he is grown so great? And did it come with a side salad?

I will not rest until I have gotten answers to this, this...Silverware-gate!

No... that doesn't really have a ring to it.

This... Kitchen drawer-gate!

Doesn't work, either...

How's about this?

Joe is a prevaricating git-gate!

Now we're cooking with gas!

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

The Directives and Sacred Psalms of The One True God-Emperor of the Known and Unknown Universe must remain free of the adulteration of mere mortals and lesser creatures. I have spoken.

That's ok.

In fact we were rather wishing to give you a wide berth......a very wide berth. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

That's ok.

In fact we were rather wishing to give you a wide berth......a very wide berth. </font>

Just when I thought that Senile Joebob could not ghet any worse, he makes another podcast. Granted, No Good Cavscout was at least interesting and loyal, but like a parrot that stares at itself, Joebob is much too into himself. Hmmm...now if we could only get the parrot to stare at Joebob.

As for following the rules Joebob, need i bring up the time you broke the rules and stole a jarhead...err....Serf from me? You should place a disclaimer when you make comments like that.

NG Cavscout, the bottle is still here and safe. I assume you didn't get my email. Next time you are in, i'll get the bottle to you.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Just when I thought that Senile Joebob could not ghet any worse, he makes another podcast. Granted, No Good Cavscout was at least interesting and loyal, but like a parrot that stares at itself, Joebob is much too into himself. Hmmm...now if we could only get the parrot to stare at Joebob.

As for following the rules Joebob, need i bring up the time you broke the rules and stole a jarhead...err....Serf from me? You should place a disclaimer when you make comments like that.

NG Cavscout, the bottle is still here and safe. I assume you didn't get my email. Next time you are in, i'll get the bottle to you.

Rune

And did I NOT request, several times, emails with comments, questions, thoughts etc from the group? Said emails to be either standard text (the sort that even rune can handle), wav files or MP3 files.

The more from the field, the less from ME!

You're still a dweeb of course.

Joe

Shaw, you dancing weasel! Talk about your non-denial denials, why you haven't risen to a level of great power in government can only be attributed to your complete lack of personal hygiene and socially acceptable grooming habits!

"The Justicar would never dream of forbidding a Lady of the Pool yadda-yadda-yadda."

Of course you didn't dream of it... you just went ahead and did it!

Remember Shaw there were witnesses! We can call to have them testify as to what they saw, heard and smelled that fateful evening!

And then you go further to insult me by saying that you can only be judged by a pear??? Er... wait... (checks notes)... I mean peer!

That won't save you, Shaw!

The very rules and regulations that you so vociferously claim to stand for will see to your downfall.

Justice will be served!

And for the rest of you, we have a buffet prepared.

Shaw, you dancing weasel! Talk about your non-denial denials, why you haven't risen to a level of great power in government can only be attributed to your complete lack of personal hygiene and socially acceptable grooming habits!

"The Justicar would never dream of forbidding a Lady of the Pool yadda-yadda-yadda."

Of course you didn't dream of it... you just went ahead and did it!

Remember Shaw there were witnesses! We can call to have them testify as to what they saw, heard and smelled that fateful evening!

And then you go further to insult me by saying that you can only be judged by a pear??? Er... wait... (checks notes)... I mean peer!

That won't save you, Shaw!

The very rules and regulations that you so vociferously claim to stand for will see to your downfall.

Justice will be served!

And for the rest of you, we have a buffet prepared.

Listen you here Sir Knight in Ordinary and not even a Seniour Knight, you are in NO position to judge a Seniour Knight, let alone the Seniour Seniour Knight of the CessPool.

Yes there were witnesses ... BUT THERE WAS BOOZE THERE TOO! And no photos ... and I'm pretty sure there weren't any recordings made ... I don't think Seanachai would have recorded a private FRIENDLY gathering of FRIENDS. I can't imagine that he would have done that.

In other words, I DID NOT FORBID THAT WOMAN, PATCHY.

Joe