In space, no one can hear you Challenge Peng

Mace

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a year of trying to get my catering business off to a running start, I found myself needing to make 1800 cookies in THREE DAYS!

PLUS find holiday tins/boxes and bags to put them all in.

PLUS package everything nicely and affix stickers and my business cards to them.

And it was done. So now I'm making quite a tidy sum AND getting my name out to 100 companies in the Metro Atlanta area.

The rest of you lot just suck mighty wind.

*HA!*

Now, could someone please help me uncurl my fingers (from making so many little cookie balls and tying 100 ribbons) and uncross my eyes?

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Now, could someone please help me uncurl my fingers (from making so many little cookie balls and tying 100 ribbons) and uncross my eyes?

I see several choices Madame Sedai

first, slap Hiram repeatedly across the face, from left to right, when your palm goes numb, switch hands.

second, send me another batch of delicious cookies.

third, email me your address, and then check your mail box for a lovely scarf from Iraq. (I know it was on the package you sent me, but I seem to of thown the box away, all I remember is it was somewhere down "souf".)

any of these methods should work handily, but I am leaning towards the first myself.

Peng I can always tell when our blessed progenitor enters the thread, there is a pervasive odor of bog water, or is it bong water?

If you can stop verbally diddling with Sir 37mm, (is he your long lost son? Or just the newly introduced "Duality" portion of your little psuedo religion?), you might stir yourself from your throne of musty velvet coated with strange organic fluids and send me a setup.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

After a year of trying to get my catering business off to a running start, I found myself needing to make 1800 cookies in THREE DAYS!

Did you make any extra for us? </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Did you make any extra for us? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Boo, when you get your little "problem" sorted out, do send a setup.

And this time, think I'll take the Tigers and you can have the halftracks.

Also, anybody who ends up with only a Major Vic when they have two Tigers and three each PzIVs and Panthers against two lowly Shermies...well, it's just sad, ok?

One of my Tigers had a busted gun.

So there.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Boo, when you get your little "problem" sorted out, do send a setup.

And this time, think I'll take the Tigers and you can have the halftracks.

Also, anybody who ends up with only a Major Vic when they have two Tigers and three each PzIVs and Panthers against two lowly Shermies...well, it's just sad, ok?

One of my Tigers had a busted gun.

So there. </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I see several choices Madame Sedai

first, slap Hiram repeatedly across the face, from left to right, when your palm goes numb, switch hands.</font>