In space, no one can hear you Challenge Peng

Mace

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

BTW, Googling my old company results in many hits, but the majority seem to be referring to a sexual harrassment suit against a local manager by the employees ... ALL were female. The manager was a particular friend of mine in fact.

Joe

Might we even say... protege, perhaps? </font>

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the manifest declension of your mental abilities, I shall again ask of you a CMAK battle. Sure, it will have nefarious results for your little soldiers, but no permanent effect will be done to your plebian self. I ask again, maugre your previous attempt at an excuse, and am myself not expert, thus negating your poor vindication of your ineptness. What say thee?

Originally posted by stoat:

In the manifest declension of your mental abilities, I shall again ask of you a CMAK battle. Sure, it will have nefarious results for your little soldiers, but no permanent effect will be done to your plebian self. I ask again, maugre your previous attempt at an excuse, and am myself not expert, thus negating your poor vindication of your ineptness. What say thee?

Right then ... look you here bloat, we have rules here ... mostly unwritten and applied sporadically at whim but then it's OUR thread isn't it?

You NEED, I repeat you NEED two things in your profile before others will respond to you.

(XVILL) An email address ... missing from YOUR profile.

{aaiiiieeee) A General location ... now in the case of Goober nations we allow just a national location, i.e. Swedeland, Hollandaise, etc. But in the case of a REAL country, i.e. the good ole USA, we need more.

Without those no one of any significance here will respond to you. Obviously if someone DOES respond they are, by definition, of no significance ... let's see who bites the hook NOW eh?

In any case your post was ... beyond pathetic ... do better or simply save yourself the time and SOD OFF NOW.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Right then ... look you here bloat, we have rules here ... mostly unwritten and applied sporadically at whim but then it's OUR thread isn't it?

You NEED, I repeat you NEED two things in your profile before others will respond to you.

{aaiiiieeee) A General location ... now in the case of Goober nations we allow just a national location, i.e. Swedeland, Hollandaise, etc. But in the case of a REAL country, i.e. the good ole USA, we need more.

Without those no one of any significance here will respond to you. Obviously if someone DOES respond they are, by definition, of no significance ... let's see who bites the hook NOW eh?

In any case your post was ... beyond pathetic ... do better or simply save yourself the time and SOD OFF NOW.

Joe </font>

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

oh and scroat, a simple 'snip' of previous quotes will save my right index finger from getting all tired as I scroll through the endless mire you so handsomely choose to inflict upon us in order to reach the 2 lines of pap you choose to post....

Skitch him Joe!.... Skitch him good!.... BLOODY STUMPS!..... SCORCHED EARTH!....

oh and merry christmas to all...

Originally posted by Stuka:

more posting date/time conflagration about to commence

Certainly. Exhibit 4:

profil5bj.th.png

Note the date in the lower left hand corner. It clearly states Decmber 11th as the last date of edification, not the 22nd as the Justicariate would have you believe.

More from Stuka:

'match wits'

About that. I came here not for a battle of wits, but merely a battle. If some clashing of wit were to occur, I suspect it would be more of a fizzle than a match of any magnitude.

More:

sploat

Not sure what this is precisely, but it is original. Kudos for that, lad.

opening defense statement....presenting to the court some amaturely doctored screenshot....

I call to the stand the prosecution. Joe Xia you may make your opening statement...

and before anyone asks, yes the stenographers will be along presently...