In space, no one can hear you Challenge Peng

Mace

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I bought CMAK yesterday and and registered for this forum almost 12 hours ago and am still only a Junior Member! What's up with that? If I am not to be promoted I must respectfully request to be demoted to Sophomore Member---same pay and perks and less work.

Looking forward to CMSF.

Originally posted by GreenBlade:

Hey I bought CMAK yesterday and and registered for this forum almost 12 hours ago and am still only a Junior Member! What's up with that? If I am not to be promoted I must respectfully request to be demoted to Sophomore Member---same pay and perks and less work.

Looking forward to CMSF.

Mace, I got a live one for you!

Boo's broke his computer (no doubt in childish rage as my armoured fist of deranged Valentines tears up his Panzers) and I now need another game or two to replace the fecker...

Where is thou noblest biatch Peng?

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Boo's broke his computer (no doubt in childish rage as my armoured fist of deranged Valentines tears up his Panzers) and I now need another game or two to replace the fecker...

You call that a challenge you wannabe messiah? You have to do it properly. Sheesh. Messiah my arse. You can't even muster a decent taunt and you claim to be the bleedin messiah of the MBT?

You gotta do a lot better than that you feckless, witless, little, halfabrained yapdog.

Beg for forgiveness from Seanachai, ask for guidance from Berli, buy a clue, buy a vowel, buy an effing backbone and THEN issue a challenge and I might find the time to take you up on it. Until you can spew a bit of bona fide venom, and attck with reddened tooth and claw you will always be a little popgun of a garscon du oui oui not worth the spittle of a dribbling pensioner.

Messiah! HA!

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You call that a challenge you wannabe messiah? You have to do it properly. Sheesh. Messiah my arse. You can't even muster a decent taunt and you claim to be the bleedin messiah of the MBT?

You gotta do a lot better than that you feckless, witless, little, halfabrained yapdog.

Beg for forgiveness from Seanachai, ask for guidance from Berli, buy a clue, buy a vowel, buy an effing backbone and THEN issue a challenge and I might find the time to take you up on it. Until you can spew a bit of bona fide venom, and attck with reddened tooth and claw you will always be a little popgun of a garscon du oui oui not worth the spittle of a dribbling pensioner.

Messiah! HA! </font>

Yeh! I reckon we should nail him to a cross in recognition of Christmas, considering he wants to be our messiah!!

Oh wait, that's Easter.

Well what the heck, let's crucify him anyway!!!

*goes off to fetch the nailgun and some planks of wood*

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I note that Green Maid doesn't have an email in his profile and I believe I've expressed my disdain for anyone who would use the generic "United States" for a location ... I mean he could be another from OHIO ... we can't have that. Joe

Two words - Im. Possible. There are only so many people in the state who can actually figure out how to log onto the internet and I know both of them.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Yeh! I reckon we should nail him to a cross in recognition of Christmas, considering he wants to be our messiah!!

Oh wait, that's Easter.

*goes off to fetch the nailgun and some planks of wood* </font>

Looking forward to CMSF.

Your sig is too long. I hereby bestowify all of my hate and loathing upon your narrow, scabby shoulders.

You call that a challenge you wannabe messiah?

Err no you fricking idiot I do not call that a bleedin challenge heck I don’t know how anyone can call that a challenge or even confuse it with a challenge … except you o’ course.

That was merely a request for your location… I was checking for your presence*.

Now that I do know you’re here I can challenge you in some confidence…

O’ ridiculous lord & gloriously least worthy one of the worthless Olde ones I your blessed Messiah, whom you hunted down & blessed with your own words to save this thread (at least that’s how I recall it anyhows), call upon you to stand before me with clankety things & squelchy Nazi things & splodey things & do battle.

For the Victor there will be a glorious AAR describing the honourable deeds of I & tut tutting at the nefarious play of thou… for the loser there will be a glorious AAR describing the honourable deeds of I & tut tutting at the nefarious play of thou.

You are a tragic figure Peng… first this thread, which has nothing to do with you & which you’ve repeatedly disowned, is almost certain to outlast you… when they finally chuck your lifeless & alcohol pickled corpse into the sea people will still be here mindlessly challenging, mocking & desperately scrambling to that lofty rank of Knight.

And now Mr ‘I hate Religion like a ****stick’ has actually become the spiritual centre of a Religion (Admittedly it’s a rather small religion at the moment but they often start small don’t they)… perhaps centuries from now people will be setting off suicide anti-matter bombs or crashing asteroids into planets all in your name… glory!

As I say you’re a tragic figure, now let me make your life more tragic by whupping your damned hide two shades darker and sending you off to Seanachai's shandy store to 'numb the pain'

* I was tempted to write presents... with it being christmas & all

[ December 19, 2005, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You call that a challenge you wannabe messiah?

Err no you fricking idiot I do not call that a bleedin challenge heck I don’t know how anyone can call that a challenge or even confuse it with a challenge … except you o’ course.

That was merely a request for you’re location… I was checking for your presence*.

Now that I do know you’re here I can challenge you in some confidence…

O’ ridiculous lord & gloriously least worthy one of the worthless Olde ones I your blessed Messiah, whom you hunted down & blessed with your own words to save this thread (at least that’s how I recall it anyhows), call upon you to stand before me with clankety things & squelchy Nazi things & splodey things & do battle.

For the Victor there will be a glorious AAR describing the honourable deeds of I & tut tutting at the nefarious play of thou… for the loser there will be a glorious AAR describing the honourable deeds of I & tut tutting at the nefarious play of thou.

You are a tragic figure Peng… first this thread, which has nothing to do with you & which you’ve repeatedly disowned, is almost certain to outlast you… when they finally chuck your lifeless & alcohol pickled corpse into the sea people will still be here mindlessly challenging, mocking & desperately scrambling to that lofty rank of Knight.

And now Mr ‘I hate Religion like a ****stick’ has actually become the spiritual centre of a Religion (Admittedly it’s a rather small religion at the moment but they often start small don’t they)… perhaps centuries from now people will be setting off suicide anti-matter bombs or crashing asteroids into planets all in your name… glory!

As I say you’re a tragic figure, now let me make your life more tragic by whupping your damned hide two shades darker and sending you off to Seanachai's shandy store to 'numb the pain'

* I was tempted to write presents... with it being christmas & all </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sir Sir 37mm ... that ... that was HORRIBLE ... take it back, sirrah, take it back at once and taunt like a PROPER Cesspudlian!

Joe

Sigh…

Peng da rap

You Siree are the varooka on me big toe, who fills me world with woe,

You are the dumb in dumbass (and the ass as well),

If you wanted to get by I wouldn’t let you pass,

I’d just act real ‘ard & give you lot’s of sass.

You Siree are the tool in me box, I’m a real cool fox,

You’re the fool in damned fool (and you’re damned as well),

If da Jus came ‘ere now & gave us a nu one of his rule… s,

I’d hope it was ‘No more Peng & no more mules’.

Cos you Peng is a mule

Cos You Peng is a mule

Cos You Peng is a mule… and I donna mean that in no drug smuggling sense!

You Siree are the itchy thing on me botty, I’m a real nice piece of top Totty,

You are the idiot in bleedin idjit (and don’t we wish you were really bleedin as well),

You da guy who need’s a kick in da butt,

I hope that your yearly bonus is a pay cut.

Cos you Peng is a nut

Cos you Peng is a nut

Cos you Peng is a nut… and I donna mean that in no botanical sense

Boo, when you get your little "problem" sorted out, do send a setup.

And this time, think I'll take the Tigers and you can have the halftracks.

Also, anybody who ends up with only a Major Vic when they have two Tigers and three each PzIVs and Panthers against two lowly Shermies...well, it's just sad, ok?

Looking forward to CMSF.

What the hell, I'm bored:

SpleenBlade, I hereby and forthwith challenge you to a battle of disastrous proportions (for the likes of you) using the platform of CMAK. Ergo, I shall pound, eviscerate even, any troops you may sally forth against me. You cloddhopping waste of ozone, I shall chortle in glee as you lose both battle and dignity to my superior wit, intellect and cunning.

I would not promote you to kintergarten member for fear you would kill yourself with crayons, or some other pointy object. Prepare to be beaten in a way not seen since Custer last stood, but you shall be even less gloriously disposed of, and the shell of your former self will be forced to pay homage to my greatness for all eternity.

Since you cannot count (you registered the 13th. I don't know how the 19th is 12 hours later), I shall send you something, but only when I feel like it. I shall crush you thoroughly.

Enjoy your evening.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Oh wait, that's Easter.

*goes off to fetch the nailgun and some planks of wood* </font>

1 x can o' whupass

1 x dollop o' Speedy

A wee dram o' OGSF

Mix wi' vigour an' cunnin' deeds. Kill Speedy's Tiger's tae suit. Trundle ye Tommy Cookers aboot tae confuse haim.

BFC called at a drawer, Ah called at as Ah saw at - a 54 tae 46 VICTORY tae mae, laddie.

Noo wonder Boo (Ah've pottied ain mah pants) Radley haes unplugged haes computer. Mah wee Tommy Atkins' are waitin' tae finish ye off, ye rock chippin' myopicapod.