In space, no one can hear you Challenge Peng

Mace

I guess after that...we should close up shop, don't think anyone else could top that drivel.

Oh yes... while you are in such a melancholy and soft mood Seanachai maybe you could send me a turn. Or has the Great Northern Winter turned your brain to ice along with all the other mush in that horrible State.

BTW..over the Christmas Weekend, I got some horrible dye on my fingers from trying to repair a lawn ornament. Nothing will take it off, not gasolene, not paint thinner, nor the old faithful nail polish remover which usually removes any stain known to man. Any suggestions??

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You shouldn't make mock of an evil bastard that you couldn't beat with a scout axe in either hand, Stuka fella.

Stuka is still at the stage where he thinks it's uproarously funny when he poops in his nappies. He's rather retarded, even for an Australian. For the new year he should drink only sugary Australian wines.

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

So IF it IS permanent ... how would you, even with your authority as an Olde One, go about revoking it ... seeing as how it IS permanent and all?

Just one of those idle philosophical questions actually since it is completely and totally unnecessary due to the fact that I do the bidding of the Olde Ones in ALL things at ALL times ... except when I don't for the good of the CessPool.

Joe

I didn't say I'd 'revoke' it, Joe. That's simply not possible. I said that if you didn't call me 'Mister Seanachai', I'd break you.

There's all sorts of ways to break a man. To date, I'm familiar with 37 of them.

So just you get busy and call me 'Mister Seanachai', and I won't have to start on the repertoire.

I don't ask for much, you know.

But when I ask, I ask with the voice of a man, seated around a fire in the Wasteland, who's looking at the last inch of scotch in the bottle... </font>