In space, no one can hear you Challenge Peng

Mace

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GreenBlade:

Hey I bought CMAK yesterday and and registered for this forum almost 12 hours ago and am still only a Junior Member! What's up with that? If I am not to be promoted I must respectfully request to be demoted to Sophomore Member---same pay and perks and less work.

Looking forward to CMSF.

What the hell, I'm bored:

SpleenBlade, I hereby and forthwith challenge you to a battle of disastrous proportions (for the likes of you) using the platform of CMAK. Ergo, I shall pound, eviscerate even, any troops you may sally forth against me. You cloddhopping waste of ozone, I shall chortle in glee as you lose both battle and dignity to my superior wit, intellect and cunning.

I would not promote you to kintergarten member for fear you would kill yourself with crayons, or some other pointy object. Prepare to be beaten in a way not seen since Custer last stood, but you shall be even less gloriously disposed of, and the shell of your former self will be forced to pay homage to my greatness for all eternity.

Since you cannot count (you registered the 13th. I don't know how the 19th is 12 hours later), I shall send you something, but only when I feel like it. I shall crush you thoroughly.

Enjoy your evening. </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

Hey I bought CMAK yesterday and and registered for this forum almost 12 hours ago and am still only a Junior Member! What's up with that? If I am not to be promoted I must respectfully request to be demoted to Sophomore Member---same pay and perks and less work.

Looking forward to CMSF.

SpleenBlade, I hereby and forthwith challenge you to a battle of disastrous proportions (for the likes of you) using the platform of CMAK. Ergo, I shall pound, eviscerate even, any troops you may sally forth against me. You cloddhopping waste of ozone, I shall chortle in glee as you lose both battle and dignity to my superior wit, intellect and cunning.

I would not promote you to kintergarten member for fear you would kill yourself with crayons, or some other pointy object. Prepare to be beaten in a way not seen since Custer last stood, but you shall be even less gloriously disposed of, and the shell of your former self will be forced to pay homage to my greatness for all eternity.

Since you cannot count (you registered the 13th. I don't know how the 19th is 12 hours later), I shall send you something, but only when I feel like it. I shall crush you thoroughly.

Originally posted by Speedy:

Oh look at that two post for two sentences it could almost be one of us.

Yes, almost ... save for NO email and that USA in the location ... this one's not very bright is he.

Of course Speedy DID say "one of us" ... by that he undoubtedly meant Australian and so the lad would fit into THAT group right well wouldn't he.

Joe

Oh c'mon Joe Xia, don't forget I made you an honourary AUSTRALIAN a couple years ago and you remember how damn PROUD you were?

Spleenglade must crawl before he can walk and so in the natural order of evolution, it is only right and proper that he should aspire to Cesspoolness before graduating to that highest of entity.....the AUSTRALIAN.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Oh c'mon Joe Xia, don't forget I made you an honourary AUSTRALIAN a couple years ago and you remember how damn PROUD you were?

{sinpped}

Uh ... no, no I don't recall being proud at all. Of course I may have overlooked it as I was dashing to the bathroom to have a nice quiet chunder at the very thought.

Joe

p.s. Didja like the Australian "chunder" reference ... I think it's appropriate ... I mean you think of Australian and you heave ... they just go together naturally.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

{sinpped}

Uh ... no, no I don't recall being proud at all. Of course I may have overlooked it as I was dashing to the bathroom to have a nice quiet chunder at the very thought.

Joe

p.s. Didja like the Australian "chunder" reference ... I think it's appropriate ... I mean you think of Me and you heave ... they just go together naturally. </font>

Siiiinerrrr....ipped!

Well thank you for that Herr Shaw, thank you for condemning yourself so aptly.

I see no finer example of willingness, nay eagerness to join the ranks of the Aussie contingent than your weak, thinly disguised attempt at repulsion... you sit there at your monitor wearing nought but a khaki safari suit and a slouch hat with corks dangling from the brim and dare to deny your longing for your brethren.

Come now Joeykins, no one is looking... the coast is clear... cast aside the hated cloak of 'merkinism , flee across the no mans land to the waiting arms, hearts and inner thigh areas of your kin-folk..your brothers in arms...your deities....your mates.

Ja bless.....

Originally posted by rleete:

Hey, Lars, didja see the SC2 release thread? Hubert (bolded out of supreme respect) mentioned me by name in O-fish-al correspondence to BFC! I is famous!

He wasn't talking about you, he mentioned someone named RLEETE, arent you rleete ? He must be referring to someone else.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

But dalem really, really gets into cutting the cheese. With him, it's almost an artform. He puts so much of himself into it, it's presence can easily fill a room.

I am altogether delighted to yield to your experience and expertise in this matter, sir.

Michael

Originally posted by GreenBlade:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Looking forward to CMSF.

Originally posted by stinkypinkie:

Do not mock the plastic spoon, I've cut my myself with those things several times.

Yes, but you are an unusually gifted clod and imbecile. An ordinary idiot would probably need four or five tries before he could jab himself in the eye, but I bet you hit it the first time every time.

Michael

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Hey, Lars, didja see the SC2 release thread? Hubert (bolded out of supreme respect) mentioned me by name in O-fish-al correspondence to BFC! I is famous!

And they still haven't banned you yet? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

And they still haven't banned you yet? </font>