And then there were 5...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So moon gets all the dirty work, and you get to make games, fiendishly clever. He should really get the COO and CFO titles too. That way he has to do the taxes.

But seriously, congratulations to moon and the BTS crew! Great game, great company, looking forward to lots more great things from you.

-marc

Adding a fifth staff member increases your staff by a full 25%. BTS is becoming a regular ENRON!

Have you considered opening a couple hundred off-shore accounts or sponsoring any idiot presidental candidates recently? My only advice... take the fifth before the Senate hearings.

Folks, once again, thanks a lot for all your kind words. It's an honor and a challenge to be part of this as much as being part of this superb community without which all this wouldn't be possible. (that's you guys, well most of you ;) )

Honestly though, nice things are heading your way and adding an extra person to take some pressure off the people doing the important stuff (that would be Charles, no clue what the other's are doing? ;) ) was well overdue. Hm, five people - a few more and we'll need to form an Union.

Now let's put this thread to a well-deserved rest on second page. There's work to be done!

Quick, somebody hand me my cigar! smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Moon:

Hm, five people - a few more and we'll need to form an Union.

Quick, somebody hand me my cigar! smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

Point of order, Mr. President, but company executives generally get golden parachutes. Here's hoping you never need that and long life and good fortune to BTS. Sounds like they made another good decision.

Heartiest congratulations, Moon.

Now, that you're comfortably ensconced in your palatial office, I had a couple of questions.

X. When does CM:BB come out?

1.2: Can I pay now? You need operating capital, don't you?

aa.

pp.23. Is the glacis of the Panther really mismodeled?

~6/7. Brens were used with tripods, why aren't they modeled?

432. Flamethrowers, who needs them?

MCMXV. Why do you let those Peng imbeciles use up all that bandwidth?

xgi. How come nuthin' happens when I hit the "Go" button?

(just kidding about the questions, of course)

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Moriarty ]</p>

It sounds smart to add a fifth guy to handle the business and administrative things and to free up resources for game engine work.

I am very glad that this fifth person turns out to be Moon.

Moon, I wish you all the best in your new job and function, I am sure you will need it, I think there's no little effort involved in your new responsibility.

Alles Gute!

Okay, shows over. Moon may be the new El Presidenti but I hold the keys to the White House and as his personal body guard and aide I tell him what and where to go and do, and its time to GET BACK TO WORK!!!

;)

Welcome aboard Martin, feel free to pop in to my office whenever and we can discuss the "issue" of how to expedite the outgoing administrations "things"...

BWHAHAHAHA...one step closer to the top...

Madmatt

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Wild Bill Wilder:

A well deserved honor for you Martin. I've enjoyed working with you in the past, especially our joint efforts on the CMBO tutorial.

I wish you the best. I know you are qualified. BTS has a top-notch team. If you can just keep Madmatt sedated, it should all go well.

A cheer for the Moon!

Wild Bill<hr></blockquote>

Words like this from the Old Man himself always warrant a special Thank You! No, a Thank You, Sir! smile.gif

Congrats Moon !

Glad to see another fine addition to an already talented packed and competent team. Way to go BTS.

Now it's up to us to order enough copies of CMBB to pay all those star salaries ......... :eek: tongue.gif

Cheers, Stefan.

PS: would 'whining' about features now degenerate to 'howling at the moon' ? :confused:

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Bakker@home ]</p>