And then there were 5...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must address Moon's previous statement. Yes, much alcohol and strange rituals were involved (like staying up to 2 am still talking about CMBB smile.gif ), but I must make it clear that Matt never did use the 3 pound hammer. That was only there in case Martin's sense of reality did not include a vision of 8 months of rehab learning how to walk again. Since Martin is a smart guy, and Matt was rather looking forward to using the hammer, everything worked out juuuuuuuust fine :D

Steve

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PiggDogg:

Congrats & this is great for the rest of us CMers.

<hr></blockquote>

ENough Glad Handing, PiggDogg! You owe me a turn!

I on the other hand have plaenty of time to extend my congrats to Moon for a well deserved dictarorship... er.. appointment. Wish you all the success you can stand.

Congrats for all of you.

Bigger company.

Stronger back.

Happier customers...

Now that works only for BTS.

:D

And don't go wasting your time making announces like those, to the keyboard with you!

A company which recognize dedication and talent, by hiring best of breeds, and getting some of the best individuals in here to Beta Test a game, is a company which knows its bearing...

I remember the days when this forum was basically Steve and Charles and a couple of persistant characters called Fionn and Moon.

I was just lurking then, thinking "what a strange place". Now I'm well and truly in that strange place and what a nice place it is! Happy CMer's!

Congrats! Well earned Moon, you've put a lot of work into supporting CM and produced some damn good scenarios to boot.

How about a repeat performance on the famous Alpha battle for CMBB

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tero:

Originally posted by John Kettler:

[qb]Full Moon? That may well be The Joke That Kills!

Do you get Mooned when you get admonished by him ? tongue.gif [/QB]<hr></blockquote>

smile.gif

LOL

Another to the list of Congrats.

Tis a pity though as I feel we might be missing some of those great scenario designs if he is off being the President?

H

While i think about it, here's a short little story about Moon :-

When i first set up the now defunct COMBAT MISSIONS, i received an email from Martin wishing me the very best of luck with my new CM site. I replied back saying i didn't think the site would take-off, as i had received no content whatsoever in the first month or so of it's existence, probably due to the fact that CM was already being well covered by sites such as CMHQ, and Martin's own GAMES of WAR, being just a few of the already well established, big, CM sites. Anyway, Martin very kindly offered to allow me to co-host his scenarios at CMs and so these became the very first content housed at the site (take a look at the CMs scenario page). From that point on, more and more ppl started to send in stuff until the site eventually became fairly popular amongst CM aficionado's.

Just a small and personal note of gratitude, and to thank Martin for everything he has done for the CM cause.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Manx ]</p>