Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Goanna:

Speaking of twats, I suggest a cesspool poll with the following questions:

Is the Andreas or original Germanboy persona more arrogant, bitter and japanese looking?

and...

If he wasn't such a good map maker, how many people who attended the CMBB prieview at his place were actually planning to attend in order to beat Andreas to death with a copy of the Skeptical Environmnetalist?

Edited to give him just another reason to berate me.

Why would I berate you? You are Australian, and that is punishment enough. Endless BBQs, leggy blondes (like the one sitting opposite me at work) that are gorgeous, as long as they don't holler 'Hey, howyagoin' down a phoneline, sharks feeding evolution. Oh, and Mace... Hmmm, come to think of it, England does not sound like that bad a place, in particular since all your leggy blondes are belong to us already.

You have not voted in your own poll, Lizardmeister.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

To those of you sending post cards to Seanachai:

Organizational procedures must be adhered to! Email me for your complete (45 page) postcard sending instruction manual. Once you have passed a test on the manual I will give you the go-ahead to send the postcard.

Treeburst155 out.

Too late. I already sent mine tongue.gif

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Organizational procedures must be adhered to! Email me for your complete (45 page) postcard sending instruction manual. Once you have passed a test on the manual I will give you the go-ahead to send the postcard.

Treeburst155 out.

Too late. I already sent mine tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by YK2:

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Andreas:

You are Australian, and that is punishment enough. Endless BBQs, leggy blondes (like the one sitting opposite me at work) that are gorgeous, as long as they don't holler 'Hey, howyagoin' down a phoneline, sharks feeding evolution. Oh, and Mace... Hmmm, come to think of it, England does not sound like that bad a place, in particular since all your leggy blondes are belong to us already.

For an old Cornish pastie loving Pommie git masquerading as a pimpled, boyish-faced Kraut, you sure have good taste when it comes to "quality" womenfolk, eh?

Maybe it's those large pin-up posters of a lewdly gyrating and scantilly dressed Kylie plastered all over your bedroom walls that give you away... almost as much as the life-sized blowup Elle doll wot has pride of place in your bed.

So, ANDROGEN, what's the matter with your own lovely Brit ladies? I would have thought Camilla would be more suited to YOUR sophisticated taste.

AJ

....I will give you the go-ahead to send the postcard.Treeburst155

I'm still trying to find where I left that anthrax. Lars

Yeah, right. Like Seanachai is afraid of suspicious white powder.

[ September 10, 2002, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Treeburst155 out.

You sound about as much fun as going "wilding" with Miss Jane.

Git.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

lovely Brit ladies?

Oh look, it is oxymoron overload. By the way, did you not get rid of Kylie in a bargain basement sale? I mean, she is good enough for the English, whose attention span is seriously challenged by the intellectual depth of her lyrics, but who make up for that by leching at her continuously.

Anyways, any country that has given Neighbours to the world deserves to be declared part of the Axis of Evil™, and nuked in a training run for the real attack on Coronation Street. Don Rumsfeld, please take over.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Was that what the old, overweight, balding guy who lived in the alley behind your house told you to call him whenever the two of you, umm, played together?

Mr. Peeper, you idjit, dalem didn't grow up in a house. His family lived in a van down by the river.

Papa

Originally posted by klapton:

I was curious about what this thread is about...

And well, I hope it never disappears; it is needed to keep the other threads readable

Go away. Go away now. Run as if your feet had wings. Hie thee hence. Elsewhere be. Let not the afternoon find you where morning has left you. Flee from here as speedily as you can. Allow discretion to once again be the better part of valor.

Beat feet.

Get lost.

Sod off.