Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Iskander:

I can announce that all this was was my 'OscarMeyer Wiener' MOD for the PzIV auf H; sure, it seems a bit unconventional, but you should see that thing shoot!

Hmm, I looked through my Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War II and couldn't see it listed any where.

But I do recall seeing some in action....

*thinks*

...oh yeh, in Debbie does Dallas

Mace

PS ya gotta love gutter humour.

[ September 07, 2002, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Iskander:

I can announce that all this was was my 'OscarMeyer Wiener' MOD for the PzIV auf H; sure, it seems a bit unconventional, but you should see that thing shoot!!!!

I always wondered why you lot got so excited about

Mods. Somehow though I don't think Iskanders Weiner Mod will be top of the list for "Must Haves"

BTW does anyone know what grass he was using?

Dear Iskander

Just been informed that you do a wonderful selection in exotic squishy fruit. I too, like a good portion of fruit. Indeed, I find fruit salad very stimulating with those sweet, chunky bits that combine to give a pleasant medley of contrasting textures and flavours.

But I digress.

See, if yer doing exotic groceries I'm interested in vegetables. Big ones. Any sort, any size. The more knobbly the better.

Please forward, the paddock.

Thank you.

Yeknod

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

See, if yer doing exotic groceries I'm interested in vegetables. Big ones. Any sort, any size. The more knobbly the better.

Please forward, the paddock.

Yekky, I have some cucumbers and okra, would you like me to send those over?

Persephone

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Anyone heard from the Bard? I am interested in hearing whether he elbowed his way to the front of the line . . .

The Gnome doesn't have to elbow his way to the front of the line...he can walk between everyone's legs and get to the front without anyone knowing it.

Persephone

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

I'm still trying to work out what Iskander used for fertiliser.

Mace

He probably got it from the paddock.

Persephone</font>