Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Mr. Peeper, you idjit, dalem didn't grow up in a house. His family lived in a van down by the river.

Papa

An' mah pappy always said that we could call it a van, because in our hearts it wasn't up on blocks, but rolling on wheels of destiny.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Mr. Peeper, you idjit, dalem didn't grow up in a house. His family lived in a van down by the river.

Papa

An' mah pappy always said that we could call it a van, because in our hearts it wasn't up on blocks, but rolling on wheels of destiny.</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

An' mah pappy always said that we could call it a van, because in our hearts it wasn't up on blocks, but rolling on wheels of destiny.

In dalem's home town, the "Parade of Homes" had to be called off because the first one got a flat tire.</font>

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

So which one of you two nitwits was the smartest hillbilly in Hillbilly Town?

Papa

Well the papers all said that, even though I was only 6 months old, the average IQ of Mobile, AL dipped significantly when we moved away.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

So which one of you two nitwits was the smartest hillbilly in Hillbilly Town?

Papa

Well the papers all said that, even though I was only 6 months old, the average IQ of Mobile, AL dipped significantly when we moved away.</font>

Did I mention we moved North?

Yup, all the way to Tennessee.

Wow. Alabama to Tennessee...imagine the culture shock. Or lack thereof.

Side note: My mother and father in law, come from Tennesee and Alabama, respectively. One evening my wife, the ever lovely and talented She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed, and I were watching "Deliverance" together. During the banjo scene, I turned to her and said, "This must be just like home movies for you."

She was all over me like stink on a monkey.

Somethimes you have to experience deep pain if you want to go for the big laughs.