Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stumble...fall........

as I look up with one bleary red-eye I see that far too many of you dorks have far too much time on your hands!!

How can you be out there properly playing the game if you're in here all the time giving each other such a nice time??

Not that I care - I've got more games to play and I'm sure you'er as happy not to be seeing me as I am not to be here.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

"How Lars Lost A Certain Victory And Won A Miserable Draw".

What Sir Flaming Idiot so artfully fails to mention is his use of flamethrowers.

Turn 1 was like a primer for the budding arsonist (I imagine AJ was sitting in front of the screen doing what arsonist do when they light up. Ladies, close your eyes or ask Iskander the gory details).

His own stupidity in forgetting to set the weather to dry to match that horrid desert mod.

His use of barbed wire to deny any non-burning route of advance except straight into the teeth of his defenders.

His gamey buys of 20mm Flak, Pupchens and SMG squads.

His further stupidity in failing to buy mines (might as well go all the gamey way, AJ).

In fact that it was only due to his somehow remembering to set the number of turns to 25 that saved his rear end.

All his disgracefully led troops were on the run or were trying to get their hands out of their pockets and stick them in the air.

See all those American flags in his piccy?

One or two more turns and the rest would have been in the grasp of my good old REGULAR corn fed lads.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

[Well, I tried to hit back, but she's a lot harder than I am.

Big relevation there. Heck, even Seanachai has dirty looks that are harder than you. French troops scorn your softness. Iskander brand fruit...well, squishy only compared to you.

Maybe you can ask Joe for a pill?

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Big relevation there. Heck, even Seanachai has dirty looks that are harder than you. French troops scorn your softness. Iskander brand fruit...well, squishy only compared to you.

Maybe you can ask Joe for a pill?</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

Have I not previously mentioned the Ubergaminess of Gamiejeff?

(The TRP in your setup zone placing, crew rushing, zook team on jeep using, SMG squad buying, own scenario playing Git from the west)

Not that I'm bitter or anyfink.

*BLUSH* Oooh! All this flattery from one's peers! {or is that "pervs"?}. Let's just call the phenomenon inventive lateral thinking. I'm sure my namesake Einstein would have employed the same quarkiness.

AJ

[ September 12, 2002, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Maybe you can ask Joe for a pill?</font>

On the subject of GamieJeff, I have just sent back a turn where I was tabbed onto a certain unit, then when the move was returned, I was somehow tabbed onto an entirely different unit.

I'm sure I've never seen this before.

Is this evidence to the gamieness of GamieJeff?

Or what?