Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittedly, this is a bit peculiar, commenting on a post made in a thread on the outerboards (yeah right that never happens in here eh?), but I must confess that when I read this post by Mr. Peeper, I was intrigued beyond words....

Originally posted by Mr. Spkr:

Thank you jagcommander -- that is EXACTLY how I feel about the demo.

Steve

Since when do lawyers have feelings?

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Since when do lawyers have feelings?

They have them by the hour.

If you have them on retainer.

What's really cheeky is they charge you to ask them how they're doing today.

Like anyone really cared.

Bastards.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Signal left, turn right.

Now sod off.

Personally, I dislike the CM:BB demo because it didn't come with a free bowl of borsht.

How can we be expected to totally immerse ourselves into the experience of the game without a good hearty bolw of borsht?

BTS, please fix or do somefink!

Oh, and Spoiler alert:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ha! made ya look!

[ September 09, 2002, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Personally, I ...like ...to totally immerse ...into ...a good hearty bowl of borsht?

You are frigging crazy.</font>

Dalem's Hat Size - Poorly Modelled?

I am sure that Dalem is either a hippie or a pinhead, but which? If he is a hippie than his hat size would be inflated by that mass of unkempt stringy hair. But if he is a pinhead, his hat, say if it were a tophat, would look like an inverted cone.

He is a pinheaded hippie! His longhair gives his pinhead that extra oomph to fit normal human-sized hats.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Dalem's Hat Size - Poorly Modelled?

I am sure that Dalem is either a hippie or a pinhead, but which? If he is a hippie than his hat size would be inflated by that mass of unkempt stringy hair. But if he is a pinhead, his hat, say if it were a tophat, would look like an inverted cone.

He is a pinheaded hippie! His longhair gives his pinhead that extra oomph to fit normal human-sized hats.

You're just jealous.

Honestly, I was unaware of dalem's obsession with hats. Well, let me rephrase that, I don't know for sure that it's an obsession, let's just call it an unhealthy attraction. Better? I think so.

Also, it's the type of hats that's disturbing. Sure, a person might have a fondness for bowlers, maybe an affectation concerning tweed driving hats or even feel a type of physical frission upon seeing a pork pie hat.

But, there's something about a velvet fedora with a huge peacock feather in it that just smacks of a county fair mentality trying to fit in on the seemier side of the city.

Another thing. Is this just the tip of the iceberg? Does he also stand for hours on end with his nose pressed flat against the window of a shoe store? Does his heart skip a beat when the new Pottery Barn catalog comes out? Does he Tivo the Home Shopping Network?

All very disturbing questions.

Originally posted by Lars:

I believe dalem shops here.

PimpHats

He looks really natty in purple.

Do you know, that after a day of clicking on the links you lot come up with, both here and in the General Forum, I generally have to erase all cookies, wipe the history file, empty the browser cache, destroy anything that remotely looks like it might be a 'subscribe' file, and, periodically, reformat the whole hard drive and start from scratch.

And this is on my home computer.

Oh, except for the things posted by Iskander, of course. Nothing but good, solid family fare there, of course.

Oh Knight of the Squishy Fruit, remember that even Freud used to say 'sometimes a banana is just a banana'.

[ September 09, 2002, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

Do you know, that after a day of clicking on the links you lot come up with, both here and in the General Forum, I generally have to erase all cookies, wipe the history file, empty the browser cache, destroy anything that remotely looks like it might be a 'subscribe' file, and, periodically, reformat the whole hard drive and start from scratch.

You forgot "burn all your clothes and swim through Mace's sheepdip after a good rub-down with a wire brush".

Of course, that's probably because it's the only bit you enjoyed.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

How can we be expected to totally immerse ourselves into the experience of the game without a good hearty bolw of borsht?

A bowl or blow of borsht?

If you want a blow of borsht just open your mouth and I'll give you a wad of it! ;)

Originally posted by Seanachai:

In the immortal words of Firesign Theatre, Papa, "We have nothing to fear...but Me."

"Dear Friends". Excellent, excellent album.

"And he was Lillian Roth in his extremeties,

and saying, 'Merrily, merrily, for I am come."

And he came into the house of his mother's brother's servant saying, 'Where am I?'

And there was none there to answer him, not even no one.

And he lay in that land a long time.

Like worms out of a hot cheese log."

So deep, so rich, so full of meaning in today's hustle-bustle little world...

After having spent an entire afternoon agonizing over the root causes of the problems endured by civilized man, I have come to the conclusion that the only real problem is civilization itself.

The one ray of hope for the civilized world is for it to get Penged about the head and shoulders until it is forced to wallow in the fetid Cesspool. Only in the CessPool is there sufficient treachery, evil, and hatred to save civilized man.

So,go forth into all the world, you Knights and Squires of Peng! Take all the hatred and evil you can carry, for it will be a long crusade. Subdue the civilized world. Drag it back in chains for The Great Pengquisition. For the good of the world we must stretch civilization upon the rack, that it might smell the hope that lies in The Pool.

Oh, and worry not about your womenfolk while you are away. I will remain here to care for them.

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes (me, Roxy, Stephanie, Maryanne, Imelda, Kathryn, Catherine, Katrina, Kathleen, Cathy, and Kathy}