Peng Challenges a Bottle of Vodka!!! or "Drink, Brother, Drink, We Need The Bottle"

Lars

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes (me, Roxy, Stephanie, Maryanne, Imelda, Kathryn, Catherine, Katrina, Kathleen, Cathy, and Kathy}

Nice to see you have that multiple personalities thing licked.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I don't eat baked potatoes in public, instead i attach them to the hood of my car in public.

This was, for you...

I don't know what this was. A sign of better times? A new level of weirdness (and, frankly, no one loves weirdness more than myself)?

We'll take it as a very strange sign of 'growth'.

Or perhaps, just nothing. But I, the eternal optimist, see the scene as 'mostly weird', rather than 'mostly normal'.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

But I, the eternal optimist, see the scene as 'mostly weird', rather than 'mostly normal'.

That's great, SomeNachos, just great. Very sporting of you.

Now how about being 'mostly not such a sodding dolt' and sending me a fecking turn, eh?

Panzer Armee Khann has been trapped atop that bloody hill, under continual bombardment, for what seems like weeks now with no progress. Are they to spend eternity beneath the splintering pines?

Papa

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

After countless days trolling the 'Net, I finally found a luvly "postcard" for my fave GnomeDome that will warm his cockles....

*INCOMING!!!!!*

AJ

You awful little Australian pillock.

Did I ask you for yet another 'ooh, look, I'm almost completely drunk and more than half daft, but I can, just before pissing my own pants, locate a website that will allow me, even while covered with urine (miscalculated again), to send an 'email postard' to Seanachai'?!!

Well, did I?!!

No!, you poor, buggered up excuse for a marsupial tree shrew.

What I asked for, stated several times, and ACTUALLY SODDING REQUIRE, YOU LACKWITTED CLOT OF UNPROCESSED, FIBROUS INTESTINAL BLOCKAGE, IS A GODDAMN POSTCARD (VIA 'REGULAR MAIL') OR LETTER (ALSO VIA 'REGULAR MAIL', YOU F'ING IDJIT), THAT DETAILS, IN A FULL AND POETICAL MANNER, YOUR HATERED OF ME!!

Jesus Christ On a Crutch, and Attempting to Perform 'Riverdance', but you're a dim bastard.

Be a good lad, and post a link to my original request, and attempt to post there in a manner befitting a Knight of the Cesspool, and encourage the rest of the Heathens to send me their messages of hate.

My gods, but you're dim sometimes, for an Australian.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

After having spent an entire afternoon agonizing over the root causes of the problems endured by civilized man, I have come to the conclusion that the only real problem is civilization itself.

The one ray of hope for the civilized world is for it to get Penged about the head and shoulders until it is forced to wallow in the fetid Cesspool. Only in the CessPool is there sufficient treachery, evil, and hatred to save civilized man.

So,go forth into all the world, you Knights and Squires of Peng! Take all the hatred and evil you can carry, for it will be a long crusade. Subdue the civilized world. Drag it back in chains for The Great Pengquisition. For the good of the world we must stretch civilization upon the rack, that it might smell the hope that lies in The Pool.

Oh, and worry not about your womenfolk while you are away. I will remain here to care for them.

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes (me, Roxy, Stephanie, Maryanne, Imelda, Kathryn, Catherine, Katrina, Kathleen, Cathy, and Kathy}

Remember how peacful it was around here when he was banned?

Originally posted by Abbott:

Remember how peacful it was around here when he was banned?

Actually, not for us. Have you ever received his 'A Modest Proposal For Organizing the Cesspool'?

150 pages of the most disturbing, detailed, long-winded (and this from me) lunacy ever to bubble to the surface of the 'Pool.

After receiving his 'offer' to monitor and 'take control of' every function, be it emotional, physical, or intellectual, of every single Cesspooler, even Berli, for whom the triumph of Hell over Heaven is paramount, and to whom control is second nature, had to send me an email saying: Is that bastard high?

Believe me, the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread went to church and lit a candle (even Berli, who knows that it is bettter to rule in Hell, and to do so without 24 email pages of 'addendums' to 'what we can do to make the Thread better' from Treeburst), when Treeburst was reinstated on the Outer Boards.

God save us all, from high-minded fools, and organizational lunatics.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

After countless days trolling the 'Net, I finally found a luvly "postcard" for my fave GnomeDome that will warm his cockles....

*INCOMING!!!!!*

AJ

You awful little Australian pillock.

Did I ask you for yet another 'ooh, look, I'm almost completely drunk and more than half daft, but I can, just before pissing my own pants, locate a website that will allow me, even while covered with urine (miscalculated again), to send an 'email postard' to Seanachai'?!!

Well, did I?!!

No!, you poor, buggered up excuse for a marsupial tree shrew.

What I asked for, stated several times, and ACTUALLY SODDING REQUIRE, YOU LACKWITTED CLOT OF UNPROCESSED, FIBROUS INTESTINAL BLOCKAGE, IS A GODDAMN POSTCARD (VIA 'REGULAR MAIL') OR LETTER (ALSO VIA 'REGULAR MAIL', YOU F'ING IDJIT), THAT DETAILS, IN A FULL AND POETICAL MANNER, YOUR HATERED OF ME!!

Jesus Christ On a Crutch, and Attempting to Perform 'Riverdance', but you're a dim bastard.

Be a good lad, and post a link to my original request, and attempt to post there in a manner befitting a Knight of the Cesspool, and encourage the rest of the Heathens to send me their messages of hate.

My gods, but you're dim sometimes, for an Australian.</font>

Hmm, it appears the BTS has decided to punish the English tossers in this thread by publishing the game in the UK on October 4th (2 days before my niece's birthday, that must be significant somehow). Now, any suggestions for a release date to punish the Aussie twats even more?

I vote for February 29th, that'll spank them.

Now if only the game was more than an expansion pack, or the demo did not suck so much...

Posted by the strange looking one....

Hmm, it appears the BTS has decided to punish the English tossers in this thread by publishing the game in the UK on October 4th (2 days before my niece's birthday, that must be significant somehow). Now, any suggestions for a release date to punish the Aussie twats even more?
You can bite yourself. The first order was from an Australian , kind of sets the stage. They will obviously send to the rest of us first.

Noba.

ps. I will be in London in January. Anyone who wants me to "FIX" Andreas for them. Send me your payments in small notes...US currency only.

Originally posted by Noba:

ps. I will be in London in January.

Remember to bring your pet passport. The rabid likes of you are being quarantined for six months otherwise. Please tell me you are not coming to work for our organisation, like all the other Koalashaggers?

Speaking of twats, I suggest a cesspool poll with the following questions:

Is the Andreas or original Germanboy persona more arrogant, bitter and japanese looking?

and...

If he wasn't such a good map maker, how many people who attended the CMBB prieview at his place were actually planning to attend in order to beat Andreas to death with a copy of the Skeptical Environmnetalist?

Edited to give him just another reason to berate me.

[ September 10, 2002, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Goanna ]

Originally posted by Goanna:

If he wasn't such a good map maker, how many people who attended the CMBB prieview at his place were actually planning to attend in order to beat Andreas to death with a copy of the Skeptical Environmnetalist?

This is a false premise. I played against Geier in one of his so-called "scenarios". The old carrion eater did gamey things such as having Fallhamsters and keeping a tactical reserve, and he actually managed to beat me. Ergo, it was the map's (and hence the mapmaker's) fault.

QED

Edited to give him just another reason to berate me.
He (or any of us) needs another reason?

[ September 10, 2002, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Hakko Ichiu ]