Bugger The Demo, Sod Pre-Ordering, Read In Order To Let Seanachai Know You Hate Him

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Cats. Discerning animals, cats. But you can't like them.

Oh, but they cook up nice.

Perhaps you'd care to send me a card from your putative 'cat'.

Before I track down the little sod and have him with curry over rice, of course.

Pillock.[/QB]

Excellent.

Must send you a map.

As he's well known for tearing unwary children to shreds it'll be good to see him in a fair fight.

He adores curry.

Git.

Others await our judgement. You, Boo Radley are free.

Card arrived today. Still haven't enough to cover the hole in the wall.

You might want to consider sending something more venomous.

Although that motel on the card looks to be where God would stick the cosmic enema. Or would, if it weren't in Illinois. Even God won't touch the arse-end of Illinois, for whatever reason.

Free at last! Free at last! Thank Gawd-amighty, I'm free at last!

I picked that card especially for you, Shawn-Akky. To me, the outward blandness of the structure, the flat desolation on which it sat, even the empty lives of the owners, who must go through each day showing the world the rictus of their smiles, hoping against all hope that their lives have meaning and yet knowing that they don't. Think of it as an archetype of despair.

XXOO,

Boo

Originally posted by Persephone:

How can you hate this cute little guy with the pointy red hat?

Persephone

Ohmigod, that's the worst one yet!

All your other terrifyingly doctored photos of me were quite horrible, but that one has me cringing more than any of the others.

Good news, everyone! I don't want to live anymore!

But I will hang on until I've gotten all the cards and letters due me.

They're starting to roll in; keep up the good work!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

How can you hate this cute little guy with the pointy red hat?

Persephone

Ohmigod, that's the worst one yet!

All your other terrifyingly doctored photos of me were quite horrible, but that one has me cringing more than any of the others.

Good news, everyone! I don't want to live anymore!

But I will hang on until I've gotten all the cards and letters due me.

They're starting to roll in; keep up the good work!</font>

For any visiting this thread in the very good and proper hope of hating me immensely, I have, knowing how lazy, drunk, and, in many cases, mentally challenged you all are, simplified the process of hating me by posting my physical mail address for your letters, cards, and postcards of hate at the very beginning of this thread.

Go to my very first post, and find the means by which you can tell Seanachai how much you hate him.

Remember:

Smiling, waving, chattering, and such like inane activities involve an unbelievable number of muscles, time, effort, and idiocy.

Telling Seanachai how much you hate him takes a cheap postcard, a few strokes of a pen, and, at most, a first class stamp. Unless you hate him a lot.

But isn't the return in satisfaction worth the investment?

So send today.

Telling Seanachai how much you hate him takes a cheap postcard, a few strokes of a pen, and, at most, a first class stamp. Unless you hate him a lot.

But isn't the return in satisfaction worth the investment?

Buy me an air ticket, and I'll only be too happy to personally deliver my hate and spite filled postcard to your door.

Don't miss this opportunity, send me the airfare straight away.

Mace