Bugger The Demo, Sod Pre-Ordering, Read In Order To Let Seanachai Know You Hate Him

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

As we all know, no post is complete without someone (me) rushing in and making absurd comments, without actually reading the thread. As such:

Senachi (or whatever) you are a foul lazzy and not to mention moronic (ooh me talk good) son of a gun, who needs to have his head slammed in between a car door several times to rid you of your usless sense of self pitty. Hence, grow up!

BTW: my letter bomb is in the mail...

I would resent you, but, having seen the pictures of yourself and your sister, I now realize that you are as cute as a button, and as charmingly chatty as a feisty little tree squirrel.

This, in and of itself, should make you want to close the door of the family garage, start up the engine, and nestle down into the front seat to wait for enlightenment.

I wouldn't recommend it, however.

You undoubtedly are capable of contributions to the world beyond what we see posted here on the Forum.

At least, we can pray to whatever gods there are that such is the case.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame, shame, Senachi (or whatver) that you fail to take pride in your inability to express simple insults! Your dry wit is trully lacking. End it now, while you can still express simple grunts and monotone 'ughs'.

For soon, you will loose the ability to convey any form of insult.

Ugg Ugg! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Bastables:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

The UberGnome and friends..

Seanacoochie is the little one at the front of the pic, and I have it on good authority that he does indeed have horns under that little hat.

concrete_gnomes_large.jpg

So he's the one corrupting the squirrel?</font>

I say "let him order first.." wot's that? It's already happened? eh?

What a shame.

Seanachai, you really are a sodding useless sac of pig droppings, but you are our sodding useless sac of pig droppings, so we get to do with you as we please, and it pleases us to do nothing at all with you. As with any sac of excreta the most prudent thing to do is allow it to just lay somewhere out of the way (Minnesota seems out of the way enough) and at most give it a tentative poke with a very long gardening implement, keeping in mind not to use the pointy end as it has the potential of damaging the sac and exposing the contents.

Then, when you have been in your out of the way sac for a suitably long period of time and fermented down a good bit, ONLY THEN can the contents be spread on some ornamentals (no no no " Ornamentals" NOT Orientals!! Sheesh!) never edible or fruiting plants as we don't trust the ol pig poo like we trust the cow poo.

I suspect that given maddmatt's propinquity for obtuseness and fits of egomaniacal, self important, self aggrandizing and (most importantly of all), other abuse, you will in fact, be dead last among all humans, gnomes, sprites, elves, dogs, fruit-bats, squid and sponges to get the actual game, {simply for having the temerity to ask for special treatment}that that will be sufficient fermentation time to "let you out of the bag."

Until then, I strongly urge you to work harder at being the you that you already are, and to keep posting at the rate of seven or eight pages per day. Have a pleasant day.

Peng

Originally posted by Seanachai:

That was horrible, simply horrible.

I lost everything I previously wrote, and all I got was an extremely pointless double post.

Sod Microsoft Internet Explorere, MSN, and UBB.

The bastards.

"'Tis better to have written NOTHING than to have written it all and LOST it...."

{Wise Australian saying..}

AJ

Originally posted by YK2:

Nahhhhhhh he's the little one with his legs crossed.

The thinker............

So who is the vile sodder that has inflicted such trauma upon the formerly innocent Squirrel? Look at the little squirrel his once happy eyes have gone dead as he retreats into an interior world to disassociate himself from the sheer agony that is being inflicted upon his person.

UBB, spelling even mere communications.

[ September 13, 2002, 05:29 AM: Message edited by: Bastables ]

Originally posted by Bastables:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Nahhhhhhh he's the little one with his legs crossed.

The thinker............

So who is the vile sodder that has inflicted such trauma upon the formerly innocent Squirrel? Look at the little squirrel his once happy eyes have gone dead as he retreats into an interior world to disassociate himself from the sheer agony that is being inflicted upon his person.

UBB, spelling even mere communications.

</font>

So, where is the Uberdude anyway? Busy reading and chortling over all the postcards he received from all of us gullible idjits?

Perhaps he's taped them all to a wall in his apt. ala Robin Williams in a scene in the trailer for "One Hour Photo". He stands there, mouth agape, little thread of drool slowly extending itself down the two feet to the floor. Gleam in his eye from squeezing the toothpaste tube too hard. Maybe "Tubular Bells" is playing in the background somewhere.

Let's just tiptoe quietly out of here before he goes all Norman Bates on us, OK?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I fully expect, nay demand the ubergnome post the best and brightest of his postcards for us all to share.

It would seem only right to so do.

Steve

Don't tell me you did a poem and little drawings AGAIN, did you?</font>