Bugger The Demo, Sod Pre-Ordering, Read In Order To Let Seanachai Know You Hate Him

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I stick the hat on with pins, you malodorous git!

That's swell, Mike. Good luck with that, by the way.

Moving right along, now...

I went looking for postcards on my lunch hour, but sadly didn't find any. Of course a Chinese take-out place probably isn't the best place to look for postcards. I could have tried harder, I guess. Maybe I'll go look after work. Anybody know if they have postcards at Midas Muffler?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I stick the hat on with pins, you malodorous git!

That's swell, Mike. Good luck with that, by the way.

Moving right along, now...

I went looking for postcards on my lunch hour, but sadly didn't find any. Of course a Chinese take-out place probably isn't the best place to look for postcards. I could have tried harder, I guess. Maybe I'll go look after work. Anybody know if they have postcards at Midas Muffler?</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Fair Emma, please tell me the postcard doesn't have any of those, err, Iskanderish images on it?

I mean, green leafy vegetables are one thing, but bumpy squishy fruit is quite another.

Steve

Nahhhhhhhhh more along the lines of this..

Postcards from Hell.........

york.jpg

Originally posted by YK2:

The UberGnome and friends..

Seanacoochie is the little one at the front of the pic, and I have it on good authority that he does indeed have horns under that little hat.

concrete_gnomes_large.jpg

That would explain why he always wears the little red hat...he doesn't want us to know that he really is an evil gnome.

...no...the ÃœberGnome can't be evil...it's just not possible.

Persephone

As we all know, no post is complete without someone (me) rushing in and making absurd comments, without actually reading the thread. As such:

Senachi (or whatever) you are a foul lazzy and not to mention moronic (ooh me talk good) son of a gun, who needs to have his head slammed in between a car door several times to rid you of your usless sense of self pitty. Hence, grow up!

BTW: my letter bomb is in the mail...

[ September 11, 2002, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Lord General MB ]