Remember that crazy guys German armor model site...?

Rembmber this page?

I left a comment in his guestbook there at the time. I just checked one of my secondary e-mail accounts and even got a answer from the guy. Here it is:

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:55:40 -0700

From: "Robert McGuire" <bobtank@telnor.net> | This is Spam | Add to Address Book

Subject: website

To: tools4fools@yahoo.com

"about the website,

The fortune of this guide is simply sincerity...

I'm writing about German Armor and the tragedy that was World War II....

Don't expect me to be a softy writing about daffodills.................."

:D

Originally posted by tools4fools:

Rembmber this page?

I left a comment in his guestbook there at the time. I just checked one of my secondary e-mail accounts and even got a answer from the guy. Here it is:

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:55:40 -0700

From: "Robert McGuire" <bobtank@telnor.net> | This is Spam | Add to Address Book

Subject: website

To: tools4fools@yahoo.com

"about the website,

The fortune of this guide is simply sincerity...

I'm writing about German Armor and the tragedy that was World War II....

Don't expect me to be a softy writing about daffodills.................."

:D

Don't you realize that Germany won the war??? How could have they lost! Their tanks were better! War is always and has always been about tanks! And spiffy uniforms!

Gyrene

Hey, everybody needs a hobby. If he wasn't doing those models he'd probably be spending all his time... playing CMBB!!!!

Which reminds me, I'm already getting sick of the Fall TV season. Sounds like time to spend all my days and night doing mods again.

Hmmm! First time I've seen this site. Nice models but his over-enthusiasm about the political ambitions and goals of Germany and its army is a little much to take. Granted the German army had fine soldiers but like Ulyssus S. Grant once said they were 'fighting for the worst cause one could fight for'. Or something like that.

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Hey, isn't that Simon Cowell from American Idol? :eek:

2xLOL Now that you mention it he does look like him.

That guy is certainly one strange dude. Ya he does have some cool stuff that I would like to see up close, but I gotta put on a SS uniform to see it, then forget it. :D

[ October 04, 2002, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Originally posted by Thin Red Line:

''From a coldly practical military point of view, the German soldier was the perfect soldier. But in a broader judgement it must be concluded that he was quite simply too good.''

:cool:

That line was stolen verbatim from Squadron Signal's GERMAN INFANTRY IN ACTION.

I would say "He needs a hobby," but clearly that wouldn't help.

These men saw the new Europe in the form of three great components; central Europe as the powerhouse of Europe, western Europe as the cultural heart of Europe, and eastern Europe as the potential of Europe.
Daffodills? The above is the most delicate bit of euphanism I've seen in awhile.

1/15 AND 1/16? Clearly a sicko.

Another gem from his site

Germany was opposed to a war in western Europe, Germany regarded western countries as individual cultures which could be federated but certainly not conquered
haha I also like how he says that 1/15th scale modeling is the portal to Realism. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

LOL! A Nazi with a mullet! Now I've seen everything!

Quote:

"...it is suggested by many top laboratories that the mullet, as it slowly reaches maturity, begins to grow tentacles into the brain of the victim. which affect several areas of the brain and fundamentally alter the candidate's actions and behavioural responses. Said behavioural changes mainly include extreme agression, the proclivity to consume large amounts of alcohol, pedophilia, lack of hygeine, dramatic reduction in inhibitions (often bolstered by the consumption of alcohol), sense of paranoia and distrust towards authority/governmental figures, and most importantly - steadily decreasing IQ levels."

;)

Straif