RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part IV)

Have just responded to Bertram's last turn with my own. Outcome still highly uncertain, for we have troops crawling all over each other. Last movie should be most exciting.

Other than reporting the victor and writing my AAR, my Section responsibilities are complete.

Regards,

John Kettler

Unfinished Games as of 8-27-02

Fire On The Mountain

Thumpre vs Mr Spkr

mPisi vs Bimmer

von Lucke vs JonS

Pixelmaster vs Torbhen

Tom vs Kanonier

StuGIII vs TabPub

Bertram vs Ugbash

Sgt Gold vs Gunnersman

Ligur vs Kunstler

Jim L vs U8led

Charles vs cuzn

Zipper vs Hobo

Ste Mere Eglise

Ted (Ricochet) vs Fate

Mr Spkr vs Jarmo

mPisi vs Lopaka

Bimmer vs Jack Trap

von Luck vs The Capt

JonS vs Saport

a1steaks vs Pixelmaster

JeffWilders vs Tom

Kanonier vs StuGIII

Ligur vs Sgt Gold

Gunnersman vs Jim L

Heavy Drop vs Charles

cuzn vs EASY V

Jeb vs Rat

Mikeydz vs Cpt T

Zipper vs I Man

Another Day

Jarmo vs Thumpre

Mr Spkr vs Ted (Ricochet)

Lopaka vs J. Jelinek

Saport vs von Lucke

Pixelmaster vs J. Porta

Tom vs StuGIII

TabPub vs JeffWilders

U8led vs Ligur

Charles vs EASY V

Rat vs Heavy Drop

Cpt T vs Vader's Jester

I Man vs Ozzie Osborne

Polish Push

J. Jelinek vs Bimmer

von Lucke vs Juha A

Tourney II is finished with Polish Push!!

Ligur vs Gunnersman

Ozzie Osborne vs Hobo

Head For The Hills

Ali vs Mr Spkr

Thumpre vs Fate

Lopaka vs Bimmer

The Capt vs JonS

von Lucke vs Diceman

Torbhen vs Scheer

Kanonier vs TabPub

JeffWilders vs StuGIII

Bertram vs John Kettler

Gunnersman vs U8led

Ligur vs Jim L

cuzn vs Rat

Mikeydz vs Vader's Jester

I Man vs Hobo

Zipper vs Ozzie Osborne

If your name is on this list, AND the game is finished, AND you lost, you need to report the game score to me ASAP. Thanks!!

Fight On!

Treeburst155 out.

The movie for the last turn was beyond insane and

massively frustrating to both sides. Head for the Hills (with Bertram) is now finished. Treeburst155

has been notified.

I am profoundly grateful this battle is ended, for my nerves are shot. The AAR will probably take a few days. Talk about a grueling fight!

Other than my last AAR, this concludes my Section responsibilities. I feel as though I've fought not five battles, but a war. While I'm grateful to all who made RoW II possible, I wonder whether the CM world is ready for the general release of the havoc and horror in these five scenarios?

Regards,

John Kettler

The firefight have ceased, corpses are lying everywhere and tanks are burning. Survivors are licking their wounds. For now, the war is over. I remain to wait another assignments as I have now finished my tour of duty. Only few reports must be made for my CO, Generalissimus Treeburst155 ;)

Yes, I have finished all games. It was fun. It was great. It was exciting. It was pain and suffering!

Thanks for all who made this tournament possible. and BTW, is it wine tasting in my mouth...? ;)

cheers,

Juha

Originally posted by John Kettler:

I am While I'm grateful to all who made RoW II possible, I wonder whether the CM world is ready for the general release of the havoc and horror in these five scenarios?

Regards,

John Kettler

Wait until you see what is on the plate for round 2 John! You ain't seen nothin yet! ;)

Ah, ha!! What looked like a minor to medium loss for my troops (Axis) looks like it will turn into minor to medium loss for my opponent!! And all this in the last four turns of the game! The tables have turned as they say. Hooray for the krauts! One of my crews desirves an iron cross for their work in this battle!! :D

Hey fellow tourney members-

I am Charles that Treeburst refers to in his recent post. For all those eagerly awaiting completion of this tournament, I shouldn't need an extension into October. I have completed 2 of the 5 games, and the other 3 are progressing at a good pace.

I'm addicted (er, committed) to this fine tourney and I want to see the results too! :D

Charles/Big X

p.s. Thanks anyway, Treeburst smile.gif

Just finished St Mere too. That's four down.

Just waiting for the final score from the 5th and final game.

A "well played" to all of my opponents and a "well done" to the scenario designers.

(Except for he of the "Fire on the Mountain" fame. I know where there's a "fire" he'll end up in one day)

Edit:

After all this time of high pressure combat and now nothing I am going through some serious withdrawals. When I get home there’s no files to download, no turns to load up, no sounds of high explosives, just a complete lack of adrenalin. :(

I need to decompress in a big way.

I don’t know what I’ll do until Sunday. Maybe I should just go to sleep and wake up Sunday afternoon. smile.gif

[ August 30, 2002, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Ted ]

Mr Spkr,

I have results for "Another Day" from you. I still need the "Fire On The Mountain" results.

To All,

I now have results for 126 of 180 games. This is exactly 70%. I'm expecting several more game results to come in this weekend. It won't be long until those of you who are finished will have access to the results. I need nine more to hit 75%. This will happen by next weekend at the latest, I'll bet.

Fight On!!

Treeburst155 out.

OK, put down the CMBB demo and get back to the western front! The war in the east has done just fine without you so far. :D

Boots & Tracks has just about finalized the three scenarios for the playoffs. These three scenarios will fill your time nicely until the full CMBB gets to you.

Let's finish what we've begun here. Lots of people are already done, and counting on you so we can score this thing. THANKS!!

Fight On!!

Treeburst155 out.