RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part IV)

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Kanonier,

I read the error message carefully. It has something to do wit "SpamCop". In other words, your ISP considers email from me spam. There's a lot of that going around these days. :(

Treeburst155 out.

O.K. Mike. I've found out what the problem is via my ISP. Their anti-spam software called Spamcop- written by Acerasoft (sp?) blocks your cablelynx site automatically and there is really nothing my ISP can do to change their anti spam software as it requires the Acerasoft to change their list of blocked sites. The only way around it apparently is for your ISP to get in touch with the Spamcop people to have their site removed from the automatically blocked sites list.

I really have no idea why your ISP should be blocked but it must be related to a previous problem the Spamcop software writers had with it in the past. The other alternative is, of course, to use a third party to relay the emails. I could suggest Jeff Wilders perhaps if he's willing to do so but I really have no idea if he'd be willing since I haven't suggested this to him yet and I haven't exchanged turns with him for about a month since our Polish Push scenario was finished. Basically, all my opponents in my group I don't have a problem exchanging email with but it seems I do with you. :(

Tabpub

Unfortunatley I wont be able to get to my computer until Saturday so I ownt be able to send a reply file until then, but after then I should be right to send them pretty well every day thereafter.

Sorry for the stuffing around but there really is nothing else I can do to rectify it apart from the suggestions above.

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Holien:

Hi I will act as a bouncing point for KR if you need it TB / KR?

TB/KR if you require it e-mail me at my works address which you both have.

H

Hi, thanks for the offer, that would be great. The only problem is that I don't have your email address on this machine so if you could perhaps send me an email with it to jrichardson@cpscu.com.au that would be great.

Thanks once again for your offer, most appreciated.

Regards

Jim R.

E-mail sent to you and TB, i hope it works...

I am only doing it for myself as I can then open the files and have a good laugh...

smile.gif

Only joking they are safe with me, honest I am a used car sales man. A bit like CDIC....

tongue.gif

H

Oh god....what have I done!. A used car salesman, of all things.....AAARRRGGGHHHHH.

Seriously, I really appreciate your offer. As for having a good laugh, check out the St Mere Eglise files and see who has the last laugh. smile.gif

Regards

Jim R.

TB / KR file sent from TB this morning.

Let me know if you did not get it KR as I can resend from work to a different address if need be.

Cheers

H

Thanks for that. I received the file & have replied directly to Mike's email address. Because it hasn't bounced back yet I assume he must have received it as I sent it at least 3 hours ago. I really appreciate your assistance in this.

Regards

Jim R.

Hi,

I have just checked my home e-mail and nothing there.

Just checked works e-mail... Nothing there.

I guess he might be asleep.

As soon as I get it I will send it on...

NP about helping...

I have not had time to sneak a peek but might hack into it at the weekend.

;)

H

Treeburst155,

The results came through in fine form, but the outcomes ranged from pretty good to downright disturbing. Almost carried the high score for all three Tourneys in one scenario, but nearly plumbed the depths in another, and I did well to get even that outcome. How people got some of the scores shown is beyond me, unless their foes attacked across the open and the winners were super lethal firing and super lucky when fired upon. I feel somewhat frustrated but seem to be improving compared to RoW I. Would've been nice to have been top dog in at least one scenario, though, since clearly, I didn't carry my Section.

Regards,

John Kettler

Big Apologise...

I was away yesterday working on my other house and did not get back till late and then had friends over for a curry at the local Indian.

I have just woken up and have a headache after too many beers and too much work on Saturday.

Very sorry and I have just sent the file.

:(

H

Now off to have a fullcooked breakfast to soak up the alchol...

;)

Ohhh my head....

Two cups of coffee later, a couple of magic white pills and plenty of juice and I am still feeling rough.

I guess it was a dodgy curry...

Anyway glad you got the file and will keep a look out today for anymore.

I have to do more DIY and those AAR's, and my Tax return, but perhaps first a little snooze would be in order.

:cool:

H