RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part IV)

Only one scenario left: Head For The Hills vs. von Lucke. I have no confidence that this will be finished in time at the current rate of 6 e-mail files a month. Hopefully he'll clear a few things off his plate and the pace will pick up.

Cpl Carrot is a dang good shot with his %&$. Has taken out almost all of my specials in Head for the Hills, curse him.

But I will prevail, for the forces of cholestrol, grease, and early heart attacks (hey, just look at my troops!) will triumph over those lowly NCOs of the Vegatarian Front!

VIVA LA BIG MAC!!!

White4 be careful of the Sgt he is a Titan in disguise and will eat you for breakfast, lunch dinner and tea.

I have sent an undercover agent to Kiwi land to discover who he really is.

By the way placement of specials is everything and I am sorry to hear that they are nearly all gone.

:(

Battle on, battle on and may the force be with you.

;)

H

All other games finished, except Polish push with von Lucke (surprise, surprise ;) )

I'm getting a file per week from him - if lucky. I hope everything is ok with he.

TB155, if there is some scenario in our section which is done by all (even with von Lucke-factor ;) ), can we get a sneak peek of the results? I feel lucky...

Right the Sgt has been a decent chap and finished off the game.

Result known (as if it hadn't been since quite a few turns ago.)TB to be notified.

That is me finished all games done and awaiting AAR's from my opponents. Tero I expect more than the one you have posted so far!!!

Hurray up the rest of you lazy sod's and get the games finished.

tongue.gif

Me I am off to Kirby Hall to see if I can spot a Tiger on Sunday....

Cheers

H

Getting on nicely. Two games running, the one with Kettler (Head for the Hills, I like that one) moving fast. The other goes slower, Fire on the Mountains is to big in my opinion (and in the opinion of my comp). Besides it really sucks to be French.

Bertram

Bertram sent me a turn and was anxiously awaiting a reply, something no doubt connnected with his pronounced Pavlovian drooling and chop licking. Guess my troops are the main course. We'll know soon.

Holien,

Having myself just gone through several days of brutal labor and household havoc to support recarpeting and replacing the backyard fence, you have my sympathy. It looked pretty bombed out Third World here earlier, what with the furniture and some rugs being out on the front lawn and our house sitting there almost empty with doors flung wide.

Regards,

John Kettler

No ROWII turns at all in the last week.

Waiting for a week now for The_Capt, although he did contact me and say that as he is on the road, turns will be sporadic.

Waiting for about two weeks now for von Lucke. No contact as to reasons.

Waiting for about five weeks now for Saport. No contact from him as to reasons why, and no response to a few enquiring emails.

After a fairly good start I now doubt very much whether I will be able to acheive the tourney deadline in any of these games.

Regards

JonS