Strategic Command Beta Demo Released and Available for Download!!!!!!

Battlefront.com and developer Fury Software are proud to announce the beta demo for "Strategic Command - European Theater", a turn-based Grand Strategy wargame featuring the Second World War in Europe.

The full featured beta demo contains one major campaign: "Fall Gelb" - the German invasion of France and the Low Countries and includes multiplayer support via Play by Email (PBEM). Gameplay in the demo is limited to one full game year (May 1940 - May 1941). The full version will include a total of six major campaigns as well as a powerful campaign editor.

Read the full Press Release Here!

Download the Beta Demo from Here!

Happy to report that the demo is great! It would be nice if some of you modders would put the pressure on Hubert via the SC forum to include seperate graphics for the various capitol cities, so we can have the spires of Moscow and the Arc or the Tower in Paris, etc. Now is the time to let Hubert know what you want in the final version.

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Let me guess??? There is NO Mac version in the works! :mad: !1

Hi Tom,

I could not tell if that was pure sarcasm or not. Me being on a mac and all, I am definitly in the minority.

BTS, is there a mac version in the works for Strategic Command? The game looks great guys!

[ May 21, 2002, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Panther131 ]

The bad news is most-all of the good games out there aren't designed for the mac. The good news is most-all the CRAPPY games aren't designed for the mac either!

I guess the means more time for me to devote Combat Mission.

The better part of a morning spent downloading (getright aided)and remainder playing.

Two thumbs up! Finally, a great board game has a great computer version.

Quick SAT/GRE type quiz:

Squad leader is to Combat Mission,

as Strategic Command is to...___________.

Don't answer! I'm sure battlefront has taken enough guff from that company's lawyers already!

I eagerly await SC going gold!

Originally posted by Panther131:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Let me guess??? There is NO Mac version in the works! :mad: !1

Hi Tom,

I could not tell if that was pure sarcasm or not. Me being on a mac and all, I am definitly in the minority.

BTS, is there a mac version in the works for Strategic Command? The game looks great guys!</font>