CMBB in Canada yet??

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Hey Wally, you're the one who's whining.

Okay, maybe I 'whined' myself but all of us have to remember that tens of thousands of packages cross the border everyday and we just have to give Canada Customs some time to go through them. They don't open every package as I've had some packages go through without any customs tag on them or duty when there should have been.

I therefore humbly apologize for my post and to Tianshu. :(

I guess I'm just cranky at work.

[ September 30, 2002, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Wally's World ]

Hi Guys received my copy today, later than my two neighbours who received 4 days earlier??

Got home and what do you know. Doesn't even load on one machine..........10's of errors. My two other very late modeled machines (P4's) won't even recognize it the CD.

Wow, it was very frustrating. :confused:

Sorry to hear that there are still some people waiting for theirs. The way mail seems to move.....makes me truely wonder how the heck anything actually gets to where its going... :confused:

With the Canada Customs on strike, I'm afraid it might only complicate things.

Nothing like backlogging an already inefficient bureaucracy. Ahh, well can't really fault them for excersising their right in a democracy. I do imagine its safe to say their timing sucks though. :rolleyes:

Hang in there guys!

Originally posted by Wally's World:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Hey Wally, you're the one who's whining.

Okay, maybe I 'whined' myself but all of us have to remember that tens of thousands of packages cross the border everyday and we just have to give Canada Customs some time to go through them. They don't open every package as I've had some packages go through without any customs tag on them or duty when there should have been.

I therefore humbly apologize for my post and to Tianshu. :(

I guess I'm just cranky at work.</font>

Guys,

Even when Customs is not on strike (boy... I didn't know that was happening!) we have found that delivery times to Canada take anywhere from a couple of days to 2-3 weeks! We had one package to Montreal take nearly three weeks, and yet our warehouse is 1.20 hours drive from the best stripclubs that fine city has to offer smile.gif

So it is total luck when something is or is not delivered, regardless of where you live. Sorry about that, eh. smile.gif

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Guys,

Even when Customs is not on strike (boy... I didn't know that was happening!) we have found that delivery times to Canada take anywhere from a couple of days to 2-3 weeks! We had one package to Montreal take nearly three weeks, and yet our warehouse is 1.20 hours drive from the best stripclubs that fine city has to offer smile.gif

So it is total luck when something is or is not delivered, regardless of where you live. Sorry about that, eh. smile.gif

Steve

You all know i was the first in the U.S to get my copy right? :D

Nevermind memeber numbers, the order in wich you receive CMBB is the real badge of status around here! :D

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sgt Shultz:

Got it on Sept 26 here in Stratford,Ontario. smile.gif

Your naitives seem to be getting restless, Candians still use palicades right?</font>