CMBB in Canada yet??

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Still nothing. This is becoming lame. Overnite delivery SHOULD be an option. Pre-ordering was a mistake I think. People who ordered Saturday have gotten their games, me, I pre-ordered on the 7th and still nothing. I hope its not lost :(

Ditto here!!

Bummed in Burlington

Pre-orderd and still no GAME.

In Canada this weekend is a LONG Thanksgiving weekend and I sure hope I get it before Friday!!!

grrr....

-tom w

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Yup... you guessed it .

No CMBB in the mail today. I will send an e-mail out to madmatt to just check if it was sent and or if there was a computer glitch and I got lost in the "paperwork"

Cheers

Brett

Nothing today for me :(

(again)

-tom w

Originally posted by RCMP:

Tom buddy;

Live in Hamilton near Burlington. Come over sometime? Have a great Lan Network. We could also install the mutiplayer on your machine while ya wait (for you package) you can teach me some tatics. Can't seem to hit any thing with this lousey Soviet Armour. :rolleyes:

Rick

Tried to e-mail you but the one in your profile doesn't work.

Can you e-mail me?

Thanks

-tom w

Originally posted by chris talpas:

Tom,

If you can find a PC, I'd be willing to loan you my extra copy of CMBB till your Mac version arrives. Let me know by 11 am tomorrow (Friday).

Chris

edited to specify day

Chris Thanks smile.gif

I do thank you but I will pass on the PC version.

(no computer available)

I know you are close by and I sincerely thank you for your offer smile.gif

but, :rolleyes: if someone else is close-by with a MAC version they might "loan" me while I wait for my (pre-orderd) copy to arrive then I would be happy to drive anywhere in the Great Toronto Area (GTA) to pick it up.

Thanks Chris

-tom w

[ October 11, 2002, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]