CMBB in Canada yet??

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What`s with all these uptight Texans?No bloody wonder the Mexicans left Texas and went home.Santa Anna said the same thing "Remember the Alamo?Who the hell wants it?" HAHAHAHAHA.

Lighten up George DUBYA!

Typical Americans...sticking their noses in where it does not belong!This thread is simply asking if anyone in Canada got the game yet.Last time I looked Texas(thank god) is not part of Canada.

Now go play with yer horse Jed!YIP YIP YIP,I`m a big dumb COWBOY!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mbtaber:

I am absolutely amazed that those in Massachusetts have already received their copy and here I am in Vermont and have not received mine! Waaaah!

Bad enough the moose-chasers have 28 threads devoted to whining about not getting CMBB, do we really need New Englanders pissing and moaning here, too? <FONT COLOR="YELLOW"<BIG><BIG><BIG>GO AWAY</BIG></BIG></FONT> It's a freakin' game! You probably drove your parents crazy with the "justonepresentpleaseIwon'taskagain" crap on December 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th!

SO SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Mike from Texas</font>

Originally posted by Negrin:

What`s with all these uptight Texans?No bloody wonder the Mexicans left Texas and went home.Santa Anna said the same thing "Remember the Alamo?Who the hell wants it?" HAHAHAHAHA.

Lighten up George DUBYA!

Typical Americans...sticking their noses in where it does not belong!This thread is simply asking if anyone in Canada got the game yet.Last time I looked Texas(thank god) is not part of Canada.

Now go play with yer horse Jed!YIP YIP YIP,I`m a big dumb COWBOY!

Gee, Dumbass, you think he's really from TEXAS?

YYEEEEEEHHHHAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

So I take it by this threads inactivity that nobody in Canada has yet recieved their copy yet eh?

I guess those damned customs people are too busy still "investigating" them at the border.

Hmmmm, perhaps I should change my line of work so I can "investigate" the next version of CM as it hits the border. ;)

I got it!

I'm in Ottawa (Orleans to be precise) and it was waiting in my mailbox when I got home from work. If it shipped on Friday, this is excellent, and lessons were learned from the lengthy CMBO shipment, when it took about 3 weeks. BTW - I did preorder. Thanks BTS!!!

Now to get on with the installation, and forget about all those things I'd planned to during the wait for CMBB. smile.gif

Regards

Originally posted by Nick Schieben:

I got it!

I'm in Ottawa (Orleans to be precise) and it was waiting in my mailbox when I got home from work. If it shipped on Friday, this is excellent, and lessons were learned from the lengthy CMBO shipment, when it took about 3 weeks. BTW - I did preorder. Thanks BTS!!!

Now to get on with the installation, and forget about all those things I'd planned to during the wait for CMBB. smile.gif

Regards

Ottawa Ont Canada ?????

:eek:

Seriously????

you got it today?

-tom w